The online racing simulator
Getaway cruise server!
(38 posts, started )
Getaway cruise server!
Hi all just thought id tell you about our new cruise server that is up.
The server is called |GC| Getaway Cruise and has many cool features, such as:
  • Distance bonus
  • Bank (with interest)
  • Bank robbery
  • Police chases
  • The ability to become a cadet when you reach 3000KM
  • Jobs that earn you cash
  • Lotto (can win up to 1000)
  • Health system
We also have 4 available tracks with great layouts that are rotated on the server. These tracks are as5, so4, fe4 and ky3.

The server is up 24/7 and has polite and helpful members that will help you out and show you round the track.

We are currently looking for new GC members and TOW member, so if you would like to apply or just like some more information on the server visit: http://getawaycruise.forumeiro.com/forum.htm

If you have any questions you can ask on the forum, or reply here

We look foward to seeing you on |GC| Getaway Cruise !!!
How does it differ from other cruise servers? What are its unique features?
I been there.

It's an edited version of LC insim

e: YAY! 150 POST
i've told the admin if they can change the features and display of their insim so it will not look like LsGO (LsC) insim
-
(dan.illsley) DELETED by dan.illsley
Quote from skywatcher122 :i've told the admin if they can change the features and display of their insim so it will not look like LsGO (LsC) insim

done
-
#6 - Zay
Im not much of a cruiser, but I did occasianally on LTC before, and I have to say, when I found this, I was hooked. The members are nice, they have a very nice cruise insim and layout, and just overall, this is a very nice place to cruise.
-
Thank you for the information!!!
nice to know it!
Quote from Franky.S :stfu

is there a problem on you? if u have a problem on me tell it!
EDIT: Or probably u want to start with a flaming on this cruise server?
lolz
Quote from skywatcher122 :is there a problem on you? if u have a problem on me tell it!
EDIT: Or probably u want to start with a flaming on this cruise server?

wow man dont jump to conclusions. you not big or nor are you clever so making your wise ass post makes you look like a tit. so yes i have a problem with you. stfu.
#14 - PoVo
I'm not even going to start...
Quote from Franky.S :wow man dont jump to conclusions. you not big or nor are you clever so making your wise ass post makes you look like a tit. so yes i have a problem with you. stfu.

at least they can come up with a new name for their server

no flaming intended
Quote from loafy021093 :at least they can come up with a new name for their server

no flaming intended

true unlike [DcS] copy ppl
true clarky getaway cruise is more generally changed and nice gui setups i tried to help |GC| insim once but the only problem is my connection towards their server bcuz im disconnecting on their server or called Timed Out.

@Franky.S: I don't care whatever you say I was only praising |GC| for being nice to people unlike you just post nonsense stfu word.

I'm not starting any flaming events but you just post nonsense
Quote from skywatcher122 :true clarky getaway cruise is more generally changed and nice gui setups i tried to help |GC| insim once but the only problem is my connection towards their server bcuz im disconnecting on their server or called Timed Out.

@Franky.S: I don't care whatever you say I was only praising |GC| for being nice to people unlike you just post nonsense stfu word.

I'm not starting any flaming events but you just post nonsense

dont wave your handbag at me barbie. jeez cruise kids these days.
Quote from loafy021093 :at least they can come up with a new name for their server

no flaming intended

Double post..
if this was aimed directly at me, i dont cruise. if this is just a general statement about they unique name then congratulations there big fella, the medal is on the way.
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Ales_M
Quote from Franky.S :dont wave your handbag at me barbie. jeez cruise kids these days.

hey dude don't come at my boy like that cause we could make sh** happen ii8 so watch what you saying cause, you stupid enough to reply to a cruise topic if you dont cruise, then why read cruise topic?
Quote from mariuba2 :hey dude don't come at my boy like that cause we could make sh** happen ii8 so watch what you saying cause, you stupid enough to reply to a cruise topic if you dont cruise, then why read cruise topic?

o.0 is that a threat? plus if you actually read ANY of my posts i haven't once bashed this or any cruise server, just skywatcher trying to be a smartass. suggest you go back to school and learn to read ALL of the post and not sections of it. ritardo.
Quote from Franky.S :o.0 is that a threat? plus if you actually read ANY of my posts i haven't once bashed this or any cruise server, just skywatcher trying to be a smartass. suggest you go back to school and learn to read ALL of the post and not sections of it. ritardo.

HAHAH im not even gonna start cause its gonna be a shame fighting on someone thread
Guys! take your b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t through PM alright! no one cares about your e-penis okay! let them have their promo-thread going without your crap.

Ill make sure to checkout the server.
Quote from AcesHigh :Guys! take your b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t through PM alright! no one cares about your e-penis okay! let them have their promo-thread going without your crap.

Ill make sure to checkout the server.

wasn't showing my e-penis was simply stating that the illiterate yank is getting the wrong end of the stick because he has selective reading.
#25 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :wasn't showing my e-penis was simply stating that the illiterate yank is getting the wrong end of the stick because he has selective reading.

!showe-penis

Getaway cruise server!
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG