The online racing simulator
Where would you go to study?
(30 posts, started )

Poll : Where would you study?

Finland - Vaasa
Estonia - Tallinn
Latvia - Riga
Quote from Agniz :Seems that you haven't read all topic properly. He is doing studies at Slovakia at this moment. At second or third year there is possibility to go abroad for one or half year to study in other countries. It's called Erasmus programme - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Programme

Ah student exchange....sorry then.
Quote from hyntty :I took a look at Vaasa's Study guide for computer science. (FTR I have got a hang of it as I'm myself doing a BC at Lappeenranta, majoring in computer science and network programming.) Whereas over here all of the masters degree courses are in English (and English only ) I could only find one English course description there. All of them had an English title though. I would assume the Finnish would do the courses in their own language and you foreign sods would be left to wallow in your own misery.

I've got no idea how it is in reality but that's the picture I got.

thanks for info, i checked the website few times in english, but it has poor info about english courses...then im afraid only choices are estonia and latvia
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Don't go to estonia, you will just find yourself depressed and eventually kill yourself

Fixed.
The depression part is very true. In the summertime it's OK, but in the winter with the cold and dark weather plus unfriendly people.. it's not fun here .

However, once you break the ice, estonians are quite nice, though they are still very capable of playing some kind of a trick on you.

But recently, these trends have started to disappear, mainly in Tallinn.
Quote from Lible :they are still very capable of playing some kind of a trick on you.

Jedi masters, you say?

Where would you go to study?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG