The online racing simulator
BMW 1-Series M Coupe
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Cant wait

judging by amount of lighting and a cloth covering half the car, BMW is ashamed of the shear uglyness of the thing
they're trying to get the human eye used to the design step by step
Quote from squidhead :judging by amount of lighting and a cloth covering half the car, BMW is ashamed of the shear uglyness of the thing

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :they're trying to get the human eye used to the design step by step

What they said. That thing is fugly.
Quote from jibber :Looks a bit like a sneaker.

The hell do you mean 'a bit?' It definitely looks like a sneaker

E30 M3 is my favorite BMW, second only to the M1 ProCar. That might not be saying much, though, because I can't really think of any other BMW that I really like...
7000 RPM rev limiter?

WTF is happening with these shitty modern cars? A lot of new technology going to waste.
http://www.topgear.com/uk/car- ... -m-coupe-video-2010-12-21

fast forward to 5m27s. That sound omfg. Amazing. Although starting it multiple times from cold and then revving the guts out = bad. But it is a test mule so BMW can do what they want with it. And if they want to rev the balls of it. So be it. But this car just seems to be getting better.

Oh and at around 8m30s an E30 M3 comes to play.

After that the camera man seems to decide he would rather have filmed airwolf and starts filming an eagle.
Doesn't sound any different from a 335...
I like it a lot, I've seen a six cylinder model at the track and its no joke. The only problem is that there are small circles at the front and back that cost about $8,000 each.
im not really a fan of this if i wanted a powerful bmw id buy a m3. if i wanted a small powerful car either a r32 or ausi rs3
But this is only a bit more than half of the M3..
Of course I'd prefer the M3 too, but it's just a different price class entirely.

I don't like the sound at all Aftermarket exhausts should fix that The car is also too heavy. They market it as a small, light car while it's totally not.

BMW 1-Series M Coupe
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG