The online racing simulator
Round 5: Race Discussion
Discuss !

Feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, it helps us know how many to expect and plan for

Keep in mind, that the timetable is approximate.

Let's keep up high attendance for this season !

Date: 17 October 2010
Circuit: Fern Bay Club - No Additional Layout

Timetable for Round 5 (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Sprint Race (19 laps)
19:55: Feature Race (38 laps)

Server:
The server name for this event is NDR.MiniFBM 2010

Password will be PMed out to all eligible competitors Thursday overnight / Friday Morning
I think I can come.
#3 - Kova.
I may come if i didn't need to sleep.
Lot of racing for me this week on lfs
If nothing unusual happens, expect me to defend P3. That's my season goal.

I thought about getting a "modified" skin, but it's not that important, it brought charm and luck to me
ill probbaly skip this one got a celebration to attend in another game (celebrating 10 strong years of racing )
I would like to try it out, I posted under signups, please send me password so I can practice, thanks
Pass?

Waht pass?

Ah, of course.

The server is already in "battle mode"
We are not going to race in this round, sorry.
Awesome #99 knocks my whole susp out on pacelap and i ask to pit and you ban me. Cool!

I mean comeon... my car was riding sideways.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Awesome #99 knocks my whole susp out on pacelap and i ask to pit and you ban me. Cool!

You are not permitted to telepit and rejoin. You would have been DNFed. Pit and repair or take the DNF.

Plus, chat in a no chat doesn't help your case at all.
To S.Hutchinson : Sorry if i disturb you the few time after I pass you.
I think you may have big damage on your car when I see you was slow, but that was probably not that
Quote from Bmxtwins :Awesome #99 knocks my whole susp out on pacelap and i ask to pit and you ban me. Cool!

apologies, and thanks for saying "lag" instead of calling me an idiot for running in the back of you. I have no idea if I was pushed into you or what, but the track is not ideal for rolling starts, should be standing like GP2 or F1. I still didn't see any major lag problems on my end, so not sure if I was having bad lag or what.
Sorry for the chat during race. I really dont even know HOW I even managed to hit my binding key but somehow I managed too. Im going to disable them in future races.
Quote from Emil.Orza :apologies, and thanks for saying "lag" instead of calling me an idiot for running in the back of you. I have no idea if I was pushed into you or what, but the track is not ideal for rolling starts, should be standing like GP2 or F1. I still didn't see any major lag problems on my end, so not sure if I was having bad lag or what.

well I can't call you an idiot without watching the replay first, didnt know if you hit me or what. BUt ont see why I was banned.
Quote from dekojester :You are not permitted to telepit and rejoin. You would have been DNFed. Pit and repair or take the DNF.

Plus, chat in a no chat doesn't help your case at all.

Yes but you red flag the race once and you can't even let me repair before the race has even gone underway, I would've stayed at the end of the line no problem... it's a game... not real life.
#17 - CSF
jabba
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from PMD9409 :Then why make a big deal about it?

meh, I meant we don't need to be strictly close to reality when all deko had to say was no, not ban me. He gave other drivers warnings.
#19 - CSF
jabba
Quote from Kova. :To S.Hutchinson : Sorry if i disturb you the few time after I pass you.
I think you may have big damage on your car when I see you was slow, but that was probably not that

Yeahh, its fine the front of my car was touching the floor, so I couldn't brake, my front right damper was also nearly red after running over a tyre in the middle of the chicane I was just trying to keep in-front of the cars behind.. But it was all in vain because I ran out of fuel anyway.. even though I added 2 more laps worth than I needed
Quote from Seb66 :... I ran out of fuel anyway.. even though I added 2 more laps worth than I needed

Well that's pretty freaky - how on earth did you run out then?
Did you perforate the fuel cell?
Or maybe the damage changed your average revs?? Or just maybe wrong fuel setting?
Quote from Neilser :Well that's pretty freaky - how on earth did you run out then?
Did you perforate the fuel cell?
Or maybe the damage changed your average revs?? Or just maybe wrong fuel setting?

Someone said something about the car dragging along the floor (which was costing me alot of straight line speed) was probably the cause of me using more fuel
Oh lord.

The fecking lag kicked me from P7 until I wasn't able to enter the Sprint anymore, what a pleasure...

Fail all the way...

Round 5: Race Discussion
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG