The online racing simulator
Need help! (Home Router Server)
(9 posts, started )
hi and Thanks for reading this post!

I have two/2 PC`s One i am using and No2 that i am wanna to start a server.

this is the problem the PC No2 is the server and it is connected to a router
with a Internet cabel and this pc sometimes in use and i wanna do that!

and my pc is a wirless connected to a router and i cant connect to my server
what wrong here?
--------------------------|
Ports: Openned!
DMZ: Enable!

On my wirless pc the server work Greate
but on wirled i cant connect to server what i need to do here for get it work?

sorry for my bad English
Thanks. -=ShifMaster=-
I'm not sure I understand, do you want to start a LAN server (only PC's behind your router can connect) or an internet server(anyone can connect)? I assume it's the latter, possible problems can be 1) The server PC has a firewall or AV blocking the communication 2) the server PC doesn't have a static IP address. Also it's not necessary to set up both the DMZ and the port forwarding, port forwarding itself will do.
Quote from MadCatX :I'm not sure I understand, do you want to start a LAN server (only PC's behind your router can connect) or an internet server(anyone can connect)? I assume it's the latter, possible problems can be 1) The server PC has a firewall or AV blocking the communication 2) the server PC doesn't have a static IP address. Also it's not necessary to set up both the DMZ and the port forwarding, port forwarding itself will do.

An internet game! not a lan....
the pc have firewall turned of... =.="
i`m no a idiot i just asked why i can`t connect to other pc server with lan bcuz its on same ip
and the ip is Static!
Wireless and wired will have 2 separate IPs on your home network, make sure the LFS port is opened for the correct IP.
Quote from x-noize :
i`m no a idiot i just asked why i can`t connect to other pc server with lan bcuz its on same ip

I'm not implying you are. Do you get any error messages? How exactly do you connect to your server from the other PC?
Quote from MadCatX :I'm not implying you are. Do you get any error messages? How exactly do you connect to your server from the other PC?

emmm yes
i have get error
ConnectClient: Connect Feil
Quote from boothy :Wireless and wired will have 2 separate IPs on your home network, make sure the LFS port is opened for the correct IP.

what number of the port?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG