The online racing simulator
cars
(9 posts, started )
cars
how are people getting the nissan silvia and 350z on here???
Those cars will be released in next patch (Or when they will be ready so maybe not the next patch but thats not the point)
The only people who gets them to drive now are beta testers (Almost everyone are testers now lol).
If you want to be a beta tester just email devs and wait for confirmation.
Wish you luck
#3 - dadge
damn, i thought this thread was about a movie.
Since nobody answered his question

The reason you can see all the cool cars ( Even bizarre limos ) Is editing the game and changing the .VOB the game requires to render the car etc and all that technical stuff. You can download VOB mods from certain places, But I believe it is HIGHLY frowned upon to talk about here. I believe I am able to link you to a site; ******** that might help? If not, Mods can happily edit it out, I'll check the rules quickly after this as well again. Just remember to back up files before you edit anything and don't tell anyone you have vob mods.. I think.
The official statement is: you don't get any support about so called .vob mods here in these forums. And they shalt not be discussed.
You should also bear in mind that if you actually install a VOB mod, you should NEVER use it online. It will cause you or the other players some pretty nasty problems. As long as you toy with them offline and you don't post any on the official forums, you'll be fine...
Like what? If I may ask, I raced someone with a vob mod and they didn't have any invisible walls following them or anything.
I guess it depends a lot on the particular vobmod that's being used, but if you happen to collide with a vobmodder, your car might get airborne faster than a Harrier. I don't have any first hand experience with this, but modded VOB means altered collision mesh and I'm sure you can see what that can cause, especially with LFS's ping-pong collision physics.
Quote from MadCatX :I guess it depends a lot on the particular vobmod that's being used, but if you happen to collide with a vobmodder, your car might get airborne faster than a Harrier. I don't have any first hand experience with this, but modded VOB means altered collision mesh and I'm sure you can see what that can cause...

^This.

A slight touch with an opponent and off you go flying due to a lag hit - happens often on public race servers. Now add random users using modded cars - As MadCatX said, if you collide, swooosh!

Please dont use vob mobs on race servers. Advisable not to use them on cruise serves either!

cars
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG