The online racing simulator
Pre Paid Visa Debit Card Declined-Any suggestions?
Hello,

I have contacted lfs about the problem but I'n hoping I'm not the 1st here.

I'm trying to buy a S1 license with my Pre Paid Visa debit card but it gets declined. It has $50 on it, an yes I'm from the good ole' USA so do you guys think that plays a part in the decline? I have tried, re tried, and made sure every number and letter is correct. I don't know...It sucks.

Please drop your 2 bits, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Hey there, have a go via paypal. If you have a paypal account, you can use that. If not, you can still pay via paypal simply entering your bank details (or card details, not sure about that), without having to open a paypal account.

So you pay paypal, and paypal will pay LFS. Job *fingers crossed* done!
Quote from Silverracer :Hey there, have a go via paypal. If you have a paypal account, you can use that. If not, you can still pay via paypal simply entering your bank details (or card details, not sure about that), without having to open a paypal account.

So you pay paypal, and paypal will pay LFS. Job *fingers crossed* done!

<---Check it out!

Thanks for the recommendation, Paypal worked.
I called up the visa gift card reps, and it appears they suck. They were having complications or something, but the card wouldn't activate for 3 hours after I ACTIVATED! it, lol. But even so, they Visa debit option would not work. But thanks again, I didn't know Paypal worked like that and it was very easy.

Props!
-Digi

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG