The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011 Season: Information

(Logo by: Fuse5)
HIGH-RES

BALTIC CUP 2011 SEASON - INFORMATION

Estonia - Latvia - Lithuania

1. Info about the cup:
Baltic Cup is a league that is being held every year since the year 2009. This league is only for Baltic drivers. Each community organizes their own qualification and 30 racers (10 from each country according to qualification) gets to participate in the race. There is no registration required.

2. Team:
LFS Estonia - Kirill Dremljuga (Kirill.D) (League founder, head organizer & EST re-presenter).
LFS Estonia - Reno Kööts (VTiRacing) (Moderator, server administrator & EST re-presenter).
LFS Latvia - Andris Pavars (andRo.) (Moderator, co-organizer, LV re-presenter).
LFS Lithuania - Modestas Runas (MuderGO[LT]) (Moderator, co-organizer & LT re-presenter).

Server Provider - Egon Liibeon (egon-est).

3. Start times (UTC+2 Baltic time zone):
21:00 - Race
Qualification at any time that is decided by each community separately. (At least 48h before the race)

4. Other info:
4.1. License - S2
4.2. Length of the race ~ 45min. (Every second Wednesday).
4.3. Length of the qualification - 1h long. (Organized at least 48h before the race by each community separately.)
4.4. Server name - EER (Server password will be told before the race or qualification)

5. Schedule:
Round 1 - UF1@FE2r (01.12.2010.)
Round 2 - RB4@BL2r (15.12.2010.)
Round 3 - FO8@WE1 (29.12.2010.)
Round 4 - LRF@KY3 (12.01.2011.)
Round 5 - LX4@FE5 (26.01.2011.)
Round 6 - FOX@BL1 (09.02.2011.)
Round 7 - XRT+FXO@SO6r (23.02.2011.)
Round 8 - GTR@KY2 (09.03.2011.)
Round 9 - NGT@SO5r (23.03.2011.)
Round 10 - STD@AS7 (06.04.2011.)

*The combos and combo numeration was done 80% randomly by using a website random.org.

6. Server providers:

Hi, I want to race in Baltic cup, but I don't have LFS S2 license, but I'm going to buy it ~2010.12.25 So maybe you can change the shedule, that round 1 would start an 2011, because it is Baltic Cup 2011 season

Titas22
Hey, sorry, but I won't change the date only because of one person. If you buy your LFS S2 license you can join us then, it's not a big deal. Can't help you, the dates will stay as they are.
But it is 2011 year season. So it should be in 2011 . But that's ok
-
(Egon-est) DELETED by Egon-est
No, it doesn't. The league ends in 2011 and most of it's rounds are in that year, so there is nothing wrong with the name.
Quote from andRo. :
*The combos and combo numeration was done 80% randomly by using a website random.org.

Now that's hardcore

Anyway, good luck with this, looks good Any stream this year BTW?
Don't know about the stream, maybe we'll try get one, but I haven't really been looking or asking about it. And thanks.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :No, because I think that it is not necessary.

You are not the only admin, sorry. It is not necessary, but its fun for spectators and others, who didnt get into top10. So, lets think about it.
Quote from VTiRacing :You are not the only admin, sorry. It is not necessary, but its fun for spectators and others, who didnt get into top10. So, lets think about it.

Yes indeed i'm not the only admin, but i was just pointing out my opignion.. However surely, broadcast wouldn't be bad, but it is not necessary.
As much as i only race in BC i'd say it would be better
Quote from VTiRacing :who didnt get into top10.

Well, I'm not involved in that stuff so I can't say for sure, but from the outside full grids look a bit unlikely at the moment. No?
Well, it is hard to say now, since it was only Test Race, nothing too important. Just testing if everything works right, so not many people came. I'm pretty sure and hope there will be more drivers for the other rounds, but we will see.
So can i participate to the cup, i'm scandinavian tho, close enough?
Quote from Ippetus :So can i participate to the cup, i'm scandinavian tho, close enough?

No, you can't. Why do you have to ask such questions if it clearly states only Baltic drivers.
Quote from andRo. :...so not many people came. I'm pretty sure and hope there will be more drivers for the other rounds, but we will see.

Just tought you need to fill the cup
Have a nice day.
will be there any layout on next round?
Yes, there probably will be, but I haven't made it yet. I'll try to do all that in the next 2 days.
Is it possible that i join the CUP? When will be the next qualification? And how to i take apart of the qualification? Just join the race?
Round 4 - LRF@KY3 (12.01.2011.) - next round,and sure,you can join! the information about the round will be posted soon and in the information you will be able to see the date for the EE qualification.
Well but what car(s) is/are LRF? Don't understand. Thought on it long time but didn't figure it out.
RAC, LX6, FZ5
and pls, check your PM-s
bez licenzes nevar piedalities!!!!!

man ira kraks!!

u can join just wth licence our demo!!!
i got crack s2!!
WTF? Of course you can't join without S2 license, can't you read? It says that in the first post and crackers should be banned, so you shouldn't say that in this forum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG