The online racing simulator
Can't unzip patch T
(10 posts, started )
Can't unzip patch T
For some reason every time i try and unzip the latest downloads i get the following error, i;ve tried the patch and full download, any ideas please?

Thanks

Andrew
Looking at your picture it looks like the download has cut off before the file is complete, you have 23.5mb, and the patch is 28.5mb, try a different mirror, or a download manager like getright.

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Looking at your picture it looks like the download has cut off before the file is complete, you have 23.5mb, and the patch is 28.5mb, try a different mirror, or a download manager like getright.

Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply Dan, just a thought, I'm hiding behind a poxy server, would that cause the problem?
As Dan said,

Download http://www.getright.com/ and it can resume the transfer even if it breaks off which is what seems to be happening to you.

Not sure why your transfers are ending early, as it could be down to many things..... ISP, router, NIC, BT or even Richard Branson !

Getright will solve your problems
Quote from mrfell :Thanks for the quick reply Dan, just a thought, I'm hiding behind a poxy server, would that cause the problem?

Maybe, just get getright or similar, then at least you can resume, also what browser are you using?, I find IE a lot worse for downloading than Firefox.

Dan,
#6 - ORION
I prefer ftp programs for downloading, but mostly you cant get any ftp mirrors :/
#7 - Zero7
same thing happened to me, so I re-downloaded from another mirror and it worked fine
#10 - avih
1st time i downloaded the patch (s) it didn't unzip properly. tried from another mirror and it worked fine. then updated to patch T several hours later

just tru another mirror. proxy shouldn't be an issue with most (all?) mirrors.

Can't unzip patch T
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG