The online racing simulator
[will there be a] Test Patch [thread?]
i read in some recent news, victor told RSC that when the new "patch" would be close when the "Test Patch" would reopen in the forum was just wondering if there was any info or heads up on about when there would be some testing released?

Sorry if people think useless Post but im just curious
Trust me, it will be on CNN when this happens.
was that sarcasm i detect?
Bingo.

No new info about that, best you can do is visit from time to time and see, what's new. Keep an eye on Scawen's profile and watch, if he hasn't posted anything. Usually when he does, there's something interesting in it.
Quote from Kid222 :Bingo.

No new info about that, best you can do is visit from time to time and see, what's new. Keep an eye on Scawen's profile and watch, if he hasn't posted anything. Usually when he does, there's something interesting in it.

thats exactly what i do

but he hasnt posted anything in a month and half no disrespect to him but all the comotion on the forum about a load of nothing is all he has been correcting recently no such update as it was

kinda hoping its soon 8-10 weeks as.. thats when GT5 comes out and alot of online games which will make an impact hoping LFS can keep up and after this update get LFSW updated then on and upwards
Quote from [alien] :thats when GT5 comes out and alot of online games which will make an impact hoping LFS can keep up and after this update get LFSW updated then on and upwards

Yeah, GT5 is going to take up alot of my time too. I can't wait! Hell, I getting the collectors edition just for the hell of it. That and I really want to see the documenty they made about making the game.
Quote from Dygear :Yeah, GT5 is going to take up alot of my time too. I can't wait! Hell, I getting the collectors edition just for the hell of it. That and I really want to see the documenty they made about making the game.

5 years in the making? thats one long doco
Quote from [alien] :thats exactly what i do

but he hasnt posted anything in a month and half no disrespect to him but all the comotion on the forum about a load of nothing is all he has been correcting recently no such update as it was

kinda hoping its soon 8-10 weeks as.. thats when GT5 comes out and alot of online games which will make an impact hoping LFS can keep up and after this update get LFSW updated then on and upwards

Then keep doing it. Posting new threads doesn't make him work faster.
It's the way he's working. I agree that not everyone might be ok with it, but you gotta accept it in the end, because you cannot change anything.
But he always pops in from time to time and posts some updates, so don't worry, he won't go silent forever.
yeah i will do. hoping for some info to leak soon
There will be a whole Test patch section: http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66

When you wee it under Programers section then we'll have a patch. Until then you can stop asking, but you can still wait for Scawen posts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG