The online racing simulator
#1 - kr.
(Z28) ABS indicator - off for good
Hello

I've got a problem with ABS light on dashboard (inside the car). I mean - it works perfectly, but for me it's just annoying. Especially when Anti Lock Brakes System is off, so the ABS indicator is on - constantly.

So.. is there any way I can turn this off for good? Maybe I have to change something in lfs.abc? I'd read that this file is responsible - but I have to admit - that I don't know what or how

Thanks for any help. Sorry if I made some mistakes in english - it's not my native language
It's a safety feature, You cannot disable it unless you mod the car ( In real life ) And it's meant to draw attention to it, It helps on endurance races I can believe, Just a quick glance over the dash and you know what your running.

On the other hand, I think you could turn it on, And just set the min speed so high it would never turn on .. and put slip allowed to max.
In a real car you'd most likely disconnect the power cable from the ABS warning light. LFS could use this feature 'cause I find the ABS light a bit annoying too. Hopefully it will be possible in the next patch

BTW, it's just an idea, but if the ABS light in LFS is a texture, then perhaps making it all transparent would do away with this little annoyance.
#4 - STF
For now, I guess you could turn on ABS, then set the brake pressure just high enough(*) so the ABS doesn`t kick in.
Only thing you might be affected by is longer braking distance, which might be very noticeable on your laptimes.

* lower than now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG