The online racing simulator
Help! LegiT Racing Skins
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Help! LegiT Racing Skins
CURRENTLY HAVE A SKINNER
Hey guys, I am asking a very, very big favour from a talented skinner in the community.
LegiT Racing Team is a team that is pretty much ready to be announced, we have a server already, a logo, a forum, we are working on a site, and we have a server(kindly donated by cargame.nl). One thing we really need is skins.
We have been in contact with several skinners before, but they have dropped out, and so we were wondering if any kind, talented skinner would be willing to make LegiT Racing Teams skins. We would be greatly thankful.
If anybody is interested drop me a pm, and ill quickly get back to you with more info(base skin, theme, etc.).
Once again, thanks SO much in advance,
zay
#2 - Zay
We were in conversation with another skinner, he dropped out, once again we are looking for a skinner.
i can, but u must catch me on skype, we can talk how much we can :P

Isaiah send me your logo and I'll make a basic skin for yo guys.
#5 - Zay
Quote from Bmxtwins :Isaiah send me your logo and I'll make a basic skin for yo guys.

Yo man, currently we have a skinner, but thanks for the offer, and u spelled my name right lol:P
I've actually run out of time anyways, but I can do basic skins.
Quote from Zay :LegiT Racing Team is a team that is pretty much ready to be announced, we have a server already, a logo, a forum, we are working on a site, and we have a server(kindly donated by cargame.nl). One thing we really need is skins.

"Announced"?

Sorry for the off-topic, but I've seen people with the LegiT tag for months.
they have been around for months Yann. since summer when we ran that XRG oval
#9 - Zay
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :"Announced"?

Sorry for the off-topic, but I've seen people with the LegiT tag for months.

Ya, but we havnt officially announced the team yet, we just need the skins, then we will announce it. Ofcourse, its no big secret about LegiT, but the LegiT thread will have links to forum, site, members, server, etc.
Mkay, I see

Help! LegiT Racing Skins
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG