The online racing simulator
Any good game to watch AI race in?
(16 posts, started )
sometimes i get bored and i want to watch AI race(yes i know its weird) NR2003 does it pretty well, but is there anything else? i want to be able to name my AI too.
Grand Prix 4
Live For Speed, with roll setups for XFG or UFR.
or better, LFS with tweak, something like 2000hp without downforce. And some UF1s, to make it harder.
Quote from KiRmelius :or better, LFS with tweak, something like 2000hp without downforce. And some UF1s, to make it harder.

I was going to say that :P

load of power + ky ring = massive drifts :P
rfactor and the Enduraceracers mod by far. I've actually done 30 lap races with a 40 car field couple of times and seen some nice battles. Great sounds, great graphics and night racing. perfect spectator simulator imo
Quote from Sueycide_FD :rfactor and the Enduraceracers mod by far. I've actually done 30 lap races with a 40 car field couple of times and seen some nice battles. Great sounds, great graphics and night racing. perfect spectator simulator imo

Or rFactor with the Historix mod.

Often I've started a race with AI and after a few laps just parked up on the outside of a corner, cranked up the volume and sat listening to the GORGEOUS sound effects.:lovies3d:
#8 - JJ72
HistoriX's mixed class racing is the bomb, pick a wide track with clear slow/high speed sections and watch 50 cars go at it.
Nascar racing 2003
F1 2010.
:chairfall

Well... at least it's very much entertaining
you're a pretty sad person
That was aimed for me or?
no, the OP.
Sorry
probably something like mario kart where eveyrone is just going crazy throwing stuff at eachother

kinda joking dont worry

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG