The online racing simulator
After a whole year...
(17 posts, started )
After a whole year...
and theres still no vw.... ok joking

This thread is basicly here to let you all know about my life adventure :P so if you dont care, Leave now

so it started at the end of last year i moved back to the uk to be with my girlfriend and to get work and last week i took the decision to get on a plane and come back to spain. after a long conversation with my other half , we both decided that it was too much for me to be in england seeing as my 6month contract was up and there was no way it was going to be renewed.

so i lost my job and soon my money.
as for my girlfriend, we will stay together and see eachother occasionally
im coming back to work as a DJ again and she's going to finish college and she now wants to move over to spain once she's finished college.
thats about it really i know it was abit pointless to make this thread, but i do have some friends on here.
another pointless fact . my flight is at 19.45 from gatwick to alicante :P

Jack
#2 - Agniz
it does say at the top of the thread ...
#4 - Fuse5
take care, do what you gotta do, and good luck jack!
Quote from Fuse5 :take care, do what you gotta do, and good luck jack!

thank you
Riveting tale, chap.
Clutch here stopped caring when you said DJ, And instantly went to rave mode, I on the other hand am thinking "More logitech threads, Yay yay yay!"
i didn't even get that far, i got to

"This thread is basicly here to let you all know about my life adventure :P so if you dont care, Leave now"

and stopped reading.
like i said before , if you dont give a shiz then dont post, cos it waste's my time reading about you not caring.
if i want to post about how ive basicly lost everything over one thing and yet im keeping happy and positive about it . then i can... its off topic so if you dont want to read then gtfo.
Hey Jack,

Welcome back, been to Javea many times and its a really nice place to be, even if its full of bloody foreigners!

oh wait!

J/K
Quote from BurnOut69 :Hey Jack,

Welcome back, been to Javea many times and its a really nice place to be, even if its full of bloody foreigners!

oh wait!

J/K

hehe tell me about it , ive lived there for 14 years :P
#12 - 5haz
Wish I coud just fly off to Spain right now.
Nice to hear from you Jack. Count yourself lucky, you have a GF & you can escape to Spain for the winter. Thats a better life than most of us have (i think).
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Hey, Wardyjack! Hope to see you around again in the future

Quote from TehPaws3D :I on the other hand am thinking "More logitech threads, Yay yay yay!"

can i come to wherever you go with you :hide:
No! you'll spread your filthy aids and your sandwiching all the way 'round the earth..............

/jk
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :It'd be logi-flu all over the world!

The world would be transfixed with sheer panic!!

L-Virus, Logitek's personal humane control system.

S.A.S.T.C.P.N.S
Sandwich All Sluts To Control Population N' Shit.

(Copied off the T-virus and made a fun of logi.. on a roll today )

After a whole year...
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG