The online racing simulator
... and I get banned for a few jokes.. this is BS
(14 posts, closed, started )
Quote :
<@amp88> Tobias Fünke: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist
<@amp88> hi
<+r4ptor> :o
<+CR|Fuse>
<+CR|Fuse> amp88 with the usual polite welcome

Yeah, that's pretty ****ing offensive. Rape is a serious topic. How can a sick person like that still have Op status is way beyond me.
Yeah, that's pretty ****ing hilarious. Jokes are not serious. How a person like you can not get that is way beyond me.

EDIT: but yeah, there nothing offensive about that. And one of my best friends in high school was touched inappropriately by her uncle. It's just plain funny and clever, and insults no one but himself really.
You were being abusive and rude. Amp is loving and caring in his jokingness.

Also how did you find this out? :o
I was just about to say, can't you tell it's a joke?
And also nothing to do with the LFS forums? Why would you even post that here?
I found it very offensive and very disrespectful especially considering some of the recent events I've had to support someone through. If this is passable, then I should be able to call a few thousand people Hitler and it should be able to be laughed off with nothing.

****ing double standards.. just because I'm white and Canadian. Everyone else gets such a longer leash to be abusive, but the moment I say 1 wrong word.. BAN.. ****ing shit.
#7 - Bean0
He's quoted a TV show...what's the issue ?
the ****?
is it that time of month?
I'd just quit now, you are only gonna get abuse for this.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :the ****?
is it that time of month?
I'd just quit now, you are only gonna get abuse for this.

What's it matter?

I'll get abused, called names.. and somehow I will get banned (because I'm Canadian). It's not a very fair system. Full of double standards
your still jealous that he is still on IRC and your not, man the **** up.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :because I'm Canadian

no because you apparently have soup for brains.

we can make that comment a test on your little theory, it's the most offensive thing in this thread so far, and me not being Canadian...
i should get anything before you, except maybe for starting this stupid thread. i forsee the great lock of finality in the immediate future...
LMAO. Pathetic thread is pathetic.
You've just made this thread to get one over on amp, but you just look like a dick even more now.

Quote from rc10racer :man the **** up.

^this, Seriously.
I can't see this going anywhere good.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG