The online racing simulator
LFS Long Jump Record! (27 Cars)
(11 posts, started )
I've been reading about the two big jump records and thought it would be fun to break them...so I did. The distance jumped is the equivalent of 27 XRT's bumper to bumper I made the layout, shortay1325 made the set, and mikemrm hosted the server....watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcnvvoOpT6I
that was 26 cars tho :P and no way would he actually live through that...Mine is at least plausible :P
Yours is with UFR, which is faster than FZ5 + using ramp, so this record isn't really a record. + it's kinda boring, you don't even have car standing there.
Anyone planning on jumping 31 cars (the maximum possible in LFS) and nail the landing?
#6 - delis
My video/record is better Yours is different in every way...

Quote from Silverracer :Anyone planning on jumping 31 cars (the maximum possible in LFS) and nail the landing?

I want but then I have to find a server, people, who aren't in a hurry, and think about how long the runway I need... and so on and so on...
Quote from delis :My video/record is better Yours is different in every way...

I want but then I have to find a server, people, who aren't in a hurry, and think about how long the runway I need... and so on and so on...

just post a request for people who aren't in a hurry on this forum.
Quote from squidhead :just post a request for people who aren't in a hurry on this forum.

here, do want to attend, have patience, omnom! :d
The stunt in itself is rather cool... But...

Please next time use custom cams(Shift+U) at least, it looks very dull with LFS' default external cams. Please also cut the unnecessary scenes, the first 90 seconds are just useless. Don't use random effects too, if you don't know what you should put, just leave the vid as it is. Last thing, as mentionned by andRo., it would have been better if you could have gathered those 27 XRTs... If you can't get 27 players, use AIs at least, could've been possible with such a closed box(with custom start position) AFAIK.
Thanks for the responses I've made a set for the fz5 and can jump 30 cars with it. The only problem is that I believe bl1 only allows 24 cars max, so I might have to go the tire route and show that...As far as the actual video, thanks for that input, it's my first lfs related video...anyways, I'm off to perfect my stunt xD
Quote from roadrash17 :Thanks for the responses I've made a set for the fz5 and can jump 30 cars with it. The only problem is that I believe bl1 only allows 24 cars max, so I might have to go the tire route and show that...As far as the actual video, thanks for that input, it's my first lfs related video...anyways, I'm off to perfect my stunt xD

it allowes 32... and if your jumping off a ramp its different then off of another car but still good luck

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG