The online racing simulator
account help
(9 posts, started )
account help
hey guys,
i just created this account so it says im demo but i actually have a s2 account under the name curtis dogger. my account has been taken over by a hacker (i think) ive done all of the things that you automaticly think of, such as trying to log in and change passwords etc. but the prick has already changed the web password and the game password before i had the change to change it myself, i apoligise if there is another thread like this... ive already emailed the lfs help but have had no responce, wondering if any of you guys had some bright ideas to do.
ps. if there is an idiot an a server and the username is curtis dogger its not me, until i get my account back, and when that happens ill let you all know.

please need help.
real account name: curtis dogger
email the devs using the form on the lfs.net website... nobody on the forums can do anything to help you gain access to your account.

cheers
info from lfsworld

curtis dogger is online at:
[url="javascript:void(0);"]42D DriftWars[/url]
Attached images
hack1.jpg
Attached files
hack.mpr - 83.8 KB - 126 views
He is on driftwars every day, with different nickname, saying he only borrowed account, something stinks here... My friend Bassdriver saved replay and screenie from today, i hope he paste it here.
i did
check my post above
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Sorted.
its already sort out
#7 - AMB
Let me guess, you've been downloading dodgy stuff like mods/hacks for LFS and someone had a RAT or Keylogger in one of the downloads, you get your account hacked etc

Always happens, best thing you can do is not to try break the rules and you will stay safe.
Thanks guys I've emailed them twice with no response and I'm starting to get pissed but I've cleaned my comp and it was a trojen. So... Hopefully that fixed it and can u all do me a favor when u see him can u crash him and tell him that hes not borrowing it he stole it until I say it is me again.
Thanks
Hey again guys just letting u no that I've got my account back thus why I'm in this account thanks for all ideas pls dnt ram me when u see me now lol.

account help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG