The online racing simulator
Round 3: Race Discussion
Converse !

As usual, feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, to help us estimate the schedule better.

Keep in mind, that each timetable is approximate.

We look forward to the season starting !

Date: 19 September 2010
Circuit: Autocross - MiniFBM4, Revision 2 - The PMDring

Timetable for Round 3 With 15 or less cars (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Sprint Race (25 laps)
19:55: Feature Race (45 laps)

Timetable for Round 3 With 16 or more cars (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Shootout (15 laps)
19:50: Sprint Race (25 laps)
20:25: Feature Race (45 laps)

Server:
The server name for this event is NDR.MiniFBM 2010

Password will be PMed out as per usual.
I'll probably be there.
Ill be there
should be there,very surprised im third in the championship.im not complaining though!
I should be there too
Gonna be there.
Quote from dekojester :feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend

Will bring the usual team-mate with me.
#8 - Kova.
Will be at the party if time permit me to be here
I hope to be there, sitting 8th in the standings.
hope I can recover in points, great track aswell.
I hope to be there.
Quote from IMOL :Session of Inicdent: Feature Race
Timecode of incident: --- (IDK)
Lap of incident: 3
Cars involved: 16/25
Brief description of protested incident: Before incident, i hit the wall, but i wasnt lose so much speed... When we get to the last corner, i going to turn in, and Ray was make "Pit maneuver", and i spin losing... 3 or 4 positions.

I saw you get a bit loose to the left and thought you were going to spin off, so I just drove my normal line. Also whgen u got back straight I had my left front tyre already inside u and it looked like you were just going to go the high line. Then we rub tires and I get a tad loose, then car doesnt brake correctly and we get together even more.

Its up to admins, i feel really bad but believe me it wasnt on purpose, and rage quitting isnt good.

edit: you specced before I could give spot back..
i flubbed Q then worked up to 3rd/4th with a nice battle with jarda until he put me into the bales allowing nathan and martin to catch us. then im gonna make a move on jarda and nathan gets me. ohwell all i can do is facepalm
:sick:

My expectations were high, but the whole round were shit.

Qualifying were actually quite qood, 38.25 and were eight.

But in the sprint, I got good start. But few laps later someone spun me and dropped to the last. Then I just raced before I spun again and needed to go the pits. Was 10th.

Feature were more shit. Got good start again. Few laps later I were 2th because Rik and someone crashed, but then guys just overtook me and my tyres were wasted. Went to the pit, back to the race. Then I spun and went second time to the pits. Then I just were driving and were again 10th.

Thanks for the races!

BTW, #53, what the **** you were doing?
Wow, I actually had two good races That was awesome.

Manga-Babe Motosports FTW!

And the next track looks... kinda interesting too!
I had the wrong name for qual, shootout and sprint... meh -.-
not amused rikje is not amused
Quote from nathan246 :I had the wrong name for qual, shootout and sprint... meh -.-

haha thats a fail, although i woulda thought the admins woulda noticed
Quote from LukeMarcho902 :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 2.25
Lap of incident (if in a race session): 3
Cars involved: 45
Brief description of protested incident: Dive-bombed me. Not the slightest hint of overlap. Caused me to lose a ton of place's. Spun me out good and proper with a Pit maneuver.

#45 had a ton of damage and did not realize it, he probably couldn't turn.
Short round for Yann and me tonight.
Don't qualified for sprint and feature race in qualifications, we had to do shoutout.
12 drivers on the grid for this shoutout.
I take a correct start, but there was trafic flood after split 1, and I hit a 7karat, maybe lamothe and lose a lot of place to be the last.
I followed yann's advice to not attack immediatly, just wait that nuubs crash.
I was 10th/11 (heimo had give up) when suddenly, i saw a weakened yann. His car was destroy as i can see, he told me that he don't obey to his proper advice and get wrecked on a bugging barrier
Finally, i finish 6th with the thought that qualification was possible for me if i didn't hit lamothe, the same for yann if he wasnt wrecked
What a race day it was. I have another (Czech) race day 2 hours prior to MiniFBM, so I arrived just in the last few moments of the quali. Fortunately, I was able to make a hotlap. The lap time was really bad, though.

Then the shootout - it was quite interesting for me. There were several incidents going on in front of me, I was avoiding them with a bit of luck. I finished fourth, I was happy with that.

The sprint race was OK too. But as soon as I finished the sprint, I thought "OK, I've done 2 races, I can leave now" and I left the server thinking, that my race day is over. I was used to have two races, because there was no shootout in the previous round. I came back after cca 20 minutes and my teammate said, that the feature race had finally started after several restarts. At that point, I realised I should be racing there too and I started to laugh hard. Oh yes, nice day
#22 - CSF
Quote from RedBullet :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 2.15
Lap of incident (if in a race session) 2
Cars involved :24
Brief description of protested incident: ..... watch the replay...

Caused by Nathan hitting him if anything.

Nice revenge wreck style hit after too and then driving into cars going the wrong way and then a nice "shit".
-
(RedBullet) DELETED by hyntty : You're all WRONG: I'm admin.
-
(CSF) DELETED by hyntty : You're all WRONG: I'm admin.
I did apologise in game but i noticed a comment above im 53 and sorry for the awfull start i was surrounded by cars missed my braking point and ended up going through the pack first corner.
Sorry but was an honest mistake
Quote from RedBullet :Session of Inicdent: Shootout
Timecode of incident: 2.15
Lap of incident (if in a race session) 2
Cars involved :24
Brief description of protested incident: ..... watch the replay...

on the reply he does hit him under braking wacthing 45's car his wheel prob didnt help him.
-
(RedBullet) DELETED by hyntty : You're all WRONG: I'm admin.
Quote from CSF :Caused by Nathan hitting him if anything.

Nice revenge wreck style hit after too and then driving into cars going the wrong way and then a nice "shit".

He wasn't going backwards he was spun out of the side of turn 2 parralel with the apex and rejoined the gas and stupidly hit other cars because he did not wait... dumb mistake but not intentional.

Round 3: Race Discussion
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG