The online racing simulator
need a skin for fzr
(15 posts, started )
need a skin for fzr
hello i need a skin for the fzr with i game name, my name is BigRed101. You can make it what ever color you want with what ever decal's you want i just need something with my name the rest is up to you good luck and thank you.

p.s. my email is [email protected] if you need to send it to me thank you.
Quote from niels1 :Hmmm kinda difficult making a skin without you telling us what you want ?

What car ?
What colour ?
What decal ?

This 3 just pop in my mind when seeing your request. There are several other things you need propably. When making a request make sure you have all data collected so skinnerz can go ahead. This is a request I doubt any will do.

Bigred, while waiting you could open the default skin and write your name on it.

Way quicker then waiting...
#4 - 5tag
Quote from Silverracer :

Quote from JazzOn :Bigred, while waiting you could open the default skin and write your name on it.

Way quicker then waiting...

It's not that hard to understand as he wrote it all down himself. He does not care about which colour or what sponsors will be put on the skin he just wants to have something (but with colours/decals on it).

If you are creative and feel like helping him then go ahead and do it otherwise don't.
Quote from 5tag :
If you are creative and feel like helping him then go ahead and do it otherwise don't.

I've made a skin for him before; in that case he did mention what he wanted. At the end of the day, he might not like if I made a fuchsia & white FZR with the London 2012 theme (+ his LFSID).

Just what I think.
5tag, point is that this request is pointless.

No-one is gonna come here and look at requests, if its all up to himself anyway.

If someone is creative and wants to share his work, he is gonna post the skin in the fin-skin section.

Maybe a suggestion to bigred would be, to look for a skin and ask the creator to put bigred on it...
#7 - 5tag
Quote from JazzOn :Maybe a suggestion to bigred would be, to look for a skin and ask the creator to put bigred on it...

That's the first helpful post here.
first and last

:littleang
well i am sorry
didnt mean to make all this nonsense fighting lol. Yea i've got idea's but i wanted to see what someone could make. Cuz i really dont like what i've came up with. But whatever ill just figure it out myself thanks for all the help NOT!!!!!!!:banghead:
Well, your first post was the start of the nonsense, if you will.

Why not try and say want you think of. At least the "style" is something you could provide.

Everybody has a taste or do you like completely everything?

However, Good Luck, you'll need some for this request
here does this help?
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1284505009

this is wat i am looking for. BUT, need the white decal's to be black, make the fronty window BigRed101, put the u.s.a flag on the both side's of the wing, and BigRed101 anywhere else on the skin, for decal's or logo's plz add brigestone, momo, firestone, mount dew, marlboro. i would do this all myself but i cant figure out how the hell to use psp3. downloaded the free trial so i can do this myself but failed and got pissed off. that's why i am here asking if someone could make one for me. i hope this help's if not then i gues ill keep trying to make one myself with psp3.
Attached images
FZR_Bigred.jpg
See... thats a request.

I'm sure someone can help you out.
I'll work on it for you.. I have a collection of USA flags.. Expect it in the morning.
Here you go, If you need it uploaded to LFS world, I can provide that for awhile, I plan to have skins take that place. =P Just kidding, If you want it uploaded, Let me know.

Tell me if it fits your needs.

EDIT: Holyhell, I didn't expect those cuts in the doors and stuff.. That's why I tend to use prokits.. Uhm, If you need me to re do it, Let me know.
lol, no offence paw, but did you had a look at the skin on the actual car? Also, i think with "decals" he meant the circles and stripes to be black.

need a skin for fzr
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG