The online racing simulator
UK Fuel Prices Thread
(38 posts, started )
UK Fuel Prices Thread
Though it would be useful to have an information thread for those of us who must endure UK fuel prices. Having been on a bit of a drive on Thursday around the East Midlands i have seen noticable price differences.

So if we could post in like so:

Petrol :

Thanks

Diesel :
Petrol : ?

Diesel :
Petrol : ?
Quote from anttt69 :Though it would be useful to have an information thread for those of us who must endure UK fuel prices.

Quote : Find the lowest UK petrol price in your area!
11,104 petrol stations and 8,000 daily updates.

http://www.petrolprices.com/
Shell, Stockport Road, Levenshulme, Manchester

Petrol: 111.9
That's racist. :sadbanana
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
#5 - AMB
The Highest price in this area: 119.9p 121.9p n/a 124.9p n/a
The Average price in this area: 116.3p 117.5p n/a 123.2p n/a
The Lowest price in this area: 114.9p 114.9p n/a 120.9p n/a

Kidderminster....

Unleaded/Diesel/LRP/Super/LPG
Maybe a dumb question, but are these prices per litre or per gallon?
#7 - Lible
Quote from ATHome :Maybe a dumb question, but are these prices per litre or per gallon?

Those prices for a gallon would be pretty nice.
#8 - amp88
Quote from ATHome :Maybe a dumb question, but are these prices per litre or per gallon?

Per litre.
I'm paying £1.119 per litre for petrol atm. Same prices pretty much anywhere in the city.
Here in AT the ÖAMTC (our equivalent to the AA) provides a fairly complete and ... stations and their prices (including premium, bio fuel, LPG and ethanol / E85), perhaps the AA does the same? The ÖAMTC one is publically accessible even without club membership, from what I've found so far the German ADAC and your AA are a bit more "club introverted" if you will, so perhaps you have to sign in to gain access.
Diesel : £1.14 (rounded up)
Petrol : £1.13 or .12 (rounded up)

Not the cheapest around, as Supermarket shit is usually a penny or 2 cheaper. But this is the cheapest that's closest (3 miles away)

Btw I heard there was a "price war" the other week, prices went below £1 I heard, don't know if it was true or not :/
It's 115.9 at Tesco in Gillingham, or was. It changes so frequently here!
£0.48 per liter here in Stockton. And I wouldn't be surprised if, in a year or so, our prices catch up with yours the way things are going over here.
48p a litre! .... wow, don't even think it was that cheap even back in the 60s or 70s was it?
1,44 euro here and some are even more expensive.
I've had to pay anything up to £1.23 for diesel lately, but the last time I filled up the prices seem to have come down and it only cost me £1.17. Usually Huntingdon is more expensive than Northampton but lately it seems to have reversed.
Quote from Xaid0n :48p a litre! .... wow, don't even think it was that cheap even back in the 60s or 70s was it?

Want to be really shocked? At one point (Around Feburary 22, 1999) "Regular" gasoline in the US Midwest averaged $0.853 per US gallon. In todays money, that's 20p a liter!
#19 - robt

Petrol: 110.9 (Quite handy when the car has days of 32mpg!)
Diesel: 113.9

Cheapest petrol station around for miles. Also, if the info is correct, it uses shell fuel
Waitrose petrol is made from Caviar and dolphin tears.
#21 - 5haz
Why is our petrol so expensive? I'm going to run my car on hope.

£1.10 is the cheapest around here, can you remember when people used to complain when it was 80/90p a litre? If only those days could come back.
I suppose there is a price to pay for living in the most beatuiful place in the UK....but even still it's a kick to the shins every time someone fills up, you can almost see the tears as the litres go in to the tank.

Diesel: 131.9p
Petrol: 128.9p

Diesel: 130.9p
Petrol: 128.5p

Diesel: 127.9p
Petrol: 123.9p

Diesel: 125.9p
Petrol: 120.9p

Diesel: 120.9p
Petrol: 115.9p

Diesel: 120.9p
Petrol: 114.3p

It's been seen to top 140p for the Diesel and 134/5p for petrol in Thurso (still mainland UK btw) a couple years ago.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
what i find interesting that diesel over there is more expensive than petrol.
here its the opposite.
petrol is about 1,40€/litre, while diesel is about 1,25€.

Petrol: 63.2p
Diesel: 72.2p

Lol @ european pricing.
Quote from Xaid0n :48p a litre! .... wow, don't even think it was that cheap even back in the 60s or 70s was it?

Yeah, but we also pay 3 times the price for used cars, thus our cost per mile is a lot greater than yours.

I recently looked up a 2006 VW Jetta TDI in the UK and US. UK price was around 5 or 6k in GBP while the same car goes for $16-18k over here.

I'd love to pay your fuel prices if I could get cars as dirt cheap as you folks can.

UK Fuel Prices Thread
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG