The online racing simulator
Requesting Codes Please
hey all im the clarky from lsc which is LsGO anyway im making a insim for Real Life Cruise team but im a learner idk how to make my own codes yet i can only make simple codes anyway im requesting some codes for

!fshowoff = forceshowoff it will force a player to showoff but only admin/member can use it

!autofine = running from cop after bust = autofine

keep right codde like if the user is driving on the wronglane it will pop up on screen saying Keep your lane

can some one also send me a code for !km/h and !mph i want to make a botton tht can stay for ever like example like in LTC

i will keep a update on this topic
for more info please contact me

MSN:
[email protected]
#2 - PoVo
I doubt anyone will send you "codes" for nothing
Some day, if I overcome my fear from posting the OsC's source(and not only fear, but embarassment too actually), you might take a peek in there. So in case nothing pops up, you can check the programming libs and tools section every few months for osc's source.

You can check the other open-source cruise insim apps too tho. I think there are like 2 of them, and if we count the examples from DarkTimes, that would make like 3.. or 4? Not sure. But you can check that out. Once you learn C#, everything from there is just plain logic and plain math. It's not rocket science, but at first it might suck, because you won't know the short way for many things, and you'll probably have to think of work-arounds. And then, one day you will wake up and realize that you've done it all wrong, and that it all needs to be re-done, for the sake of both, performace and readibility. Just telling you what to expect if you're going down that road(you're making a wrong turn there).
hm k thx for the info but i knw how to do the bottons thingy but i cnt do like !addtow and those thing and i cnt do the pop up botton with deletebotton or InSimSendBottonSleep
If you start learning from those open-source apps, you'll learn how to do everything you want to do as you go on with it.
lolz to me open source is harder
Of course it is harder to learn, than getting somebody else to program it, compile it and give you the final exe. But that's just kind of insolent, don't you think?
Try open source as Broken says
its more harder if you don't do it

EDIT: Coders won't give you a exact code so don't let yourself a idiot around here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG