The online racing simulator
Round 2: Race Discussion
Discuss !

Feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, it helps us know how many to expect and plan for

Keep in mind, that the timetable is approximate.

Let's keep up high attendance for this season !

Date: 5 September 2010
Circuit: Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed - MiniFBM Chicanes

Timetable for Round 2 (All Times UTC):
19:00: Qualifying (20 minutes)
19:25: Sprint Race (10 laps)
19:55: Feature Race (19 laps)

Server:
The server name for this event is NDR.MiniFBM 2010

Password will be PMed out to all eligible competitors during the week.
-
(kart-36) DELETED by kart-36
Can I race on Round 2 or did I got raceban?
Quote from dekojester :
Feel free to also post to tell us if you are going to attend, it helps us know how many to expect and plan for

I am. So is at least one of my team-mates, or even maybe two.
I will probably join you this round
#5 - Rikje
I'm there
I will be there. And I think my team could be a force this season.

Shame we changed Roope after the race as we would be leading otherwise :O

Good luck all
probbaly 2-3 7karat cars
Quote from Iginla :Can I race on Round 2 or did I got raceban?

" Car 08 was excluded from Round 1 for causing multiple avoidable incidents as well as reckless driving.

The incidents occuring after the incident that deemed the DQ necessary, incur an exclusion from Round 2 of the 2010 MiniFBM series for the same reasons as the initial DQ."
Just out of interest, How much are people allowed to cut these chicanes ^^

Ive seen some epic stuff recently :P Just epic xD
i won´t be there in this one... it´s a pity, i had a lot of fun racing with you on the last one...
Quote from kart-36 :Just out of interest, How much are people allowed to cut these chicanes ^^

Ive seen some epic stuff recently :P Just epic xD

Looking at your lap time, you must have cutted as much as allowed is too!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Looking at your lap time, you must have cutted as much as allowed is too!

No, i got the 2 turns before the straight perfect, And then in the chicane, i ran slightly wide i took out 1 of the poles :/ So really, knock about .1 off that middle split.

But some of the stuff i have been seeing is just plain crazy ^^
We've been using that layout in the RACCAR league last year aswell. It ended up in a good part of the field(including me) cutting the poles at the chicanes in quali and getting penalties in the end.

If I had one suggestion to make: put some concrete barriers there for quali
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :We've been using that layout in the RACCAR league last year aswell. It ended up in a good part of the field(including me) cutting the poles at the chicanes in quali and getting penalties in the end.

If I had one suggestion to make: put some concrete barriers there for quali

For sure, there needs to be somthing to stop people going to wide
I'm here for the race

But, I hope that the race will not be late because i've school monday -_-
If we had walls, I'd like to see the times set after the change.

Bet it's more difficult to go under 1:27 after it?

Speaking of 1:27's: I fail at doing them.

Ahhh D'OH!
Hope can do this =)
#18 - CSF
Nooo James.
Some people need to learn what racing etiquette is..
Bah, nice event. Came with no practice, fortunately my teammate worked on a base set. Managed to get a decent-ish pace in sprint, got 7th after a nice climb from 13th(IIRC). Could have done 4th in feature partly thanks to the reverse grid, but I did a slight mistake around lap 7 at the second chicane. Cost me 4 places. 8th in the end. Not bad. And I had fun even

Quote from zippytheone :Some people need to learn what racing etiquette is..

That's quite ironic considering what your team-mate did in round 1, don't you think?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
That's quite ironic considering what your team-mate did in round 1, don't you think?

The word teammate makes all the difference

Although tbf, I really cant talk. Calmed down now. Going from 5th to 12th in about 3 laps pisses me off I hope you can understand.
Quote from zippytheone :The word teammate makes all the difference

Although tbf, I really cant talk. Calmed down now. Going from 5th to 12th in about 3 laps pisses me off I hope you can understand.

I do.

Always frustrating, but you'll calm down quickly, trust me.

I'm quite sure you will reconsider your withdrawal tomorrow, or in a few days at most.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Always frustrating, but you'll calm down quickly, trust me.

Yeah :\

Shame as I was racing quite decently up to then. Smashed my pb, was driving sort of consistently then bam, summat happened then it all went wrong :X

Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :;1481159]
I'm quite sure you will reconsider your withdrawal tomorrow, or in a few days at most.

Maybe, I shall see. Might concentrate on learning to drive GTRs.

It was a fun couple of races. Shame my quali was atrocious. Ballsed everyone but 1 lap up :X
You withdraw? After I send you such a great(Useless) setup?

Loser.

Come back here, Tom so my avatar can race you to dust!

Sprint race was the shit for me, Feature was much better, even though my front tyres lost more and more grip to the end, and the left front exploded 400ms from the line

Must have rode over some debris(Waht debris?).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG