LFS Photomode Competition Round 70: Sunset/Sunrise With Pictures Provided

This weeks theme is... "Sunset/Sunrise With Pictures Provided"

Rules: (made by andRo., these will not be changed)

This week we are going to have something a bit different. Usually you had to make your own screen shots and edit them, but to make it more interesting this week the screen shots are already done for you. All you have to do is choose your favourite 1 or 2 and edit them.

*The edit must include the sunset/sunrise, but you must use the pictures provided in the attachment.
*It is allowed to change the background, but the car from the picture must be on the edit in your Final Entry.
*You can choose 1 or max 2 pictures from the attachment as you wish. If you choose 2 pictures, they must be put together into 1 picture.
We have never had anything like this before, so I decided to try it and see how it works out.

Images you have to use:

Cars:
-
Tracks: -
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution copy.
  • The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio (for example, 400 x 300 pixels)
Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted
  • No renders or old images to be used and NO VOB MODS
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you.
Competition Closes FRIDAY 10th September at 21:00 GMT

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No bitching/moaning/arguing
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Great idea, I'll try to make something if I have some time
Hard theme for me. I'm really excited to see the first pictures.
I have a question, the links with the pictures we have to use, they're so small, how to make them bigger?

Thanks.
Sorry I didnt answer your question in the previous thread andRo.. Had a late night yesterday...

I meant cover as in a game case. Like this.

Anyway, too late now.
#5 - Raito
#6 - Hahmo
A bit too dark,
Otherwise very cool
Very sexy raito. As Hahmo said, a bit dark, but only the left side of the picture. Otherwise very nice.
My little attempt.

NOT Final
Attached images
WIP.jpg
#9 - Raito
Quote from DevilDare :My little attempt.

NOT Final

nice but too much over-blured for me

this event is a bit easier for us i think You don't need to think about screenshot composition/quality, there are well done screens so just editing is only 2/3 of the work
Quote from FireMike15 :
I have a question, the links with the pictures we have to use, they're so small, how to make them bigger?

Thanks.

Press on the picture. Those are thumbnails, when you press on them you'll get the high-res.

Devildare - Oh, okay. Well maybe the next winner will use it. And in my opinion your edit would have been much better if you wouldn't have blurred the car.
It doesn't work. I don't know why. If I only had to click, I wouldn't ask such a question...
Removed the blur. I agree, it looked out of place.

Pretty happy with it. My first LFS edit using an external image so...
Attached images
WIP.jpg
#13 - 5tag
Quote from FireMike15 :It doesn't work. I don't know why. If I only had to click, I wouldn't ask such a question...

If you click right then go to "show image" (Grafik anzeigen) the thumbnail image shows under the following URL: http://a.imageshack.us/img839/4504/65793510.th.jpg

Now if you delete the ".th" you get to the original picture. Weird thing you can't click 'em though.
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Devildare - Yes better, but I meant, that you leave the blur behind the car and take it off only from the car, then it would look even better.
I think I'm gonna give it a try... first time...
Quote from DevilDare :Removed the blur. I agree, it looked out of place.

Pretty happy with it. My first LFS edit using an external image so...

I like it
#17 - 5tag
Final Entry

credtis go to Anathema for that skin.

______entry_____|____preview___|_external one_|_external two_|
Attached images
Round70.jpg
Round70prev.jpg
Round70ext1.jpg
Round70ext2.jpg
Awesome Stag.

also I may enter this one.
Quote from 5tag :Final Entry

credtis go to Anathema for that skin.

Im not sure if it does not collide with this rule:

*It is allowed to change the background, but the car from the picture must be on the edit in your Final Entry.
#20 - 5tag
Quote from Raito :Im not sure if it does not collide with this rule:

I know.
So you made a new screenshot?

I thought you shopped the skin on, because the car is positioned exactly in the same place as andRo's pic.
#22 - 5tag
Quote from jrd.racer :Awesome Stag.

Thank you. :]

Quote from DevilDare :So you made a new screenshot?

I thought you shopped the skin on, because the car is positioned exactly in the same place as andRo's pic.

Yes and no, not exactly the same place.
Uhm... Yes...

Load up your pic and andRo's and switch between the two. You will see its exactly spot on.

But anyway, you breached the rules so...
Well, basically he did everything right, I think... It's the same car, but just with different colors and textures and wheels. It is allowed to edit the car, even the smart way he did it. I know that he cut/pasted the car from his own screen shot to mine because the background seems to be from mine picture, but I guess I would allow it if it was done like this, that you theoretically leave the old car stand there. But there is one but...since the image or the car you copied over mine screen shot was not drawn by you in Photoshop, then it counts as an external image, so you also have to post that screen shot you used or your edit won't be taken into consideration.

If I got this thing wrong, please explain someone what has he done in the picture. That picture is mind ****, even the external image is different, but I guess you enlarged it since the skies look low quality.
I dont think it should be accepted...

The rules are simple. We have to use one of the screenshots provided by you. What 5tag did, is launch LFS and took his own shot with a complete different skin etc and just pasted it over your pic. Thats breaching the rules IMO...

Had he painted the skin in photshop straight onto the car, then it would of been fine. But now, he used an external LFS image...

Anyway, thats how I see it...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG