The online racing simulator
(searching for high res BF1) Help please
Dose any body have the default skin for the BF1 in a vector format, or any default skin in this format?
Is this the one your looking for???[attach]8647[/attach]
no affraid not, as that file is a jpeg. Im after eps or illustrator(which would be a vector)
How would the default skin file be a vector file? There is all fades and practially only bitmap fades which are unlikely to be possible with anything vector. If someone wanted to recreate the skin in vector, that'd be a lot of work, but it wouldn't look that great.

There is no vector skin, and I don't see why you need one? If you want to put the shadings and stuff over your design, you just put the default skin over your design, and set it to "Multiply". That will make it look right.

But there is no need for a vector default skin.
Using vector files allows for greater accuracy when creating skins!
#6 - Gobby
Photoshop and Paint Sho Pro both use vectors too.
If you insist on using illustrator I'm sure theres a way you can just start a blank 1024x1024 image, and import a jpg template as a guide for painting.
...or get Bunta's meshes in the skin kits he produces on Master Skinenrz forum. They are 2048 x 2048 pixels and highly accurate.

Since the default skin is just a white jpg with some shading, this image is not appropriate for vectoring.
thanks that what i was after, cheers
#9 - Gunn
Quote from Tweaker :...only bitmap fades which are unlikely to be possible with anything vector.

Fades are possible in vector with or without using bitmaps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG