hi i need a free hoster the dud ho can do this can bi a 100% admin

its bicos may dedi is not worcking 100% + may computer

And THX For reading may post

you can get me on wowtomkk@live.no or may skype lsc-spdtom
good luck with that.
err, tom?
hosting ain't free
^^
not for you hehe bro end i haw 1 free hoster but i cant get him he is olways off line on msn
Ah, strange...
Quote from ..host.. :hi i need a free hoster the dud ho can do this can bi a 100% admin

its bicos may dedi is not worcking 100% + may computer

And THX For reading may post

you can get me on wowtomkk@live.no or may skype lsc-spdtom

Quote from ..host.. :not for you hehe bro end i haw 1 free hoster but i cant get him he is olways off line on msn

I think that you are not really understanding how hosting is working, When you have a server / quick pc / internet you can make your own server.

when you DONT have a server / quick pc / internet you need to rent a server.
when you rent a server you can sent in your config file and you will get a admin password. with the admin password you can setup stuff like track, cars, etc.

Normally you need to rent these servers. but im getting the feeling that you are not having the financial status to do that.

if you want somebody to get a free server you can better tell a little bit more about you self. and the reason why you would like to have a (own) server.

p.s. try to use Google chrome or Microsoft words to get a better English spelling, i know im also having a hard time with it, but at least the words are having the right letters.
Xd
This is not a the point i em locking for free hosters i haw 1 from bhefor ind i cant get him he host may «»Drift Team Server so if you arent a feree hoster dont post her
Quote from ..host.. :This is not a the point i em locking for free hosters i haw 1 from bhefor ind i cant get him he host may «»Drift Team Server so if you arent a feree hoster dont post her

Please change your attitude there m8, Im trying to help you out, you are the one that wants a server, not me.

If you want to drive there are a lot off server out there, Why are they not good enough ?

You need to come with a better reason then just a drift team server!!!
for demo cars ?

p.s. with more information i mean, age, name, type of server, etc.

p.s.2: i do got some servers
#9 - Skelp
Quote from ..host.. :not for you hehe bro end i haw 1 free hoster but i cant get him he is olways off line on msn

Have you ever thought that maybe the reason he is always off-line now is that he does not want to host a free server for you any longer or that he may be offended at the attitude?

No offence meant, just pointing out some possible facts of life.
hi ppls i ned a Free Bugatti Veyron
Quote from Skelp :Have you ever thought that maybe the reason he is always off-line now is that he does not want to host a free server for you any longer or that he may be offended at the attitude?

No offence meant, just pointing out some possible facts of life.

lol he is hosting may drift team serve naw but i cant get him ^^ thts the prob dud
Quote from hotmail :Please change your attitude there m8, Im trying to help you out, you are the one that wants a server, not me.

If you want to drive there are a lot off server out there, Why are they not good enough ?

You need to come with a better reason then just a drift team server!!!
for demo cars ?

p.s. with more information i mean, age, name, type of server, etc.

p.s.2: i do got some servers

ps i haw s2 but dont5 remember the pass word on LfS web maser ^^ may acc is Tomrius lol i haw plaied LFS 2/hafe yer naw:bounce8:
#13 - PoVo
Here's an idea.

Google VPS trial.

Get like 10000 trial VPS's and once they expire, move to a different VPS trial
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
haha ther i did fiks may other acc
haha ther i did fiks may other acc ye ye dame thts tu hard tu get a free hoster damen andy i need you oOOooOO

:munching_
Quote from tomrius :haha ther i did fiks may other acc ye ye dame thts tu hard tu get a free hoster damen andy i need you ooooooo

I would signature that, but I cant cause we have that bloody gaming solutions :grumpy:
I no speaky retard
Why can't you guys just try to help him rather than give him a hard time?
You could start out asking what's wrong with your dedicated server?

Quote from Google Translate :Hva er galt med dedikert server?

See I don't know a lick of Norwegian language, but I'm willing to help.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Why can't you guys just try to help him rather than give him a hard time?
You could start out asking what's wrong with your dedicated server?

See I don't know a lick of Norwegian language, but I'm willing to help.

oki may prob is tht i haw tu low ms + ping so iff it coms laick 10 ppls on the server after 15 min dedi closes
#24 - PoVo
Erm... Every Human is pointless, since we don't know exactly why we exist.
#25 - VoiD

hi ppls i ned a Free hoster
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG