The online racing simulator
Apple Products thread.
(46 posts, started )
For that we have our right hand.
Trust me, when your lady says no or gets borring, cry to your right hand and it obeys.
FFUUU at that vid, made me laugh too hard to take it.
Quote from The Very End :For that we have our right hand.

Well, I can't do it all day long... My hand would fall off... And the hand wouldn't be the only thing that would fall off.
You know what? No one cares about your right hand and fapping off to gay models.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :You know what? No one cares about your right hand and fapping off to gay models.

Well, I haven't started this...
Quote from matijapkc :"it powers the wheel up to 19mins..." wtf? Recharging every 19 mins?

lfmao :ddd
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :You know what? No one cares about your right hand and fapping off to gay models.

Quote from matijapkc :Well, I haven't started this...

Don't try to hide your urge to fap at everything which might look like a female!
Quote from The Very End :Don't try to hide your urge to fap at everything which might look like a female!

I think you're actually talking about yourself...
No shit captain obvious?
:bump:

ok, so i got pushed in the halls and my ipod fell, cracked the 8GB second generation ipod touch's screen.

everything works just fine, not even a scratch because i had a case. just a lot of cracks :doh:

what are my options? i can take it to apple and hope and pray that they decide to give me a new one...or i can do what i plan on doing if that doesnt work..

buy this

and follow the instructions it comes with, along with this guide

but when he removes the wire, i am skeptical, because idk how hard to attach that will be. anything else i should be cautious of? anyone try this before? i wanna try, but if apple decides to be nice, i dont wanna waste the $30. and i doubt my friend will let me replace the screen..
logitekg25,

If the iPod is out of warrenty, I wouldn't bother taking it to the Apple Store (user abuse).

ifixit has a great database of big, shiney pictures that will help DIY'ers.

Anyone actually buy an iPad and use it for a specific reason? Curious because I might receive one (for college from parents), but I don't think I would use it as much I could because I already have a MBP.
when is apple going to make a gaming machine to compete with the PS3 and Xbox 360?
Mac Pro
a what?
I read the thread title as "Dustin versus the world!". I was rather disappointed reading the thread however.

@Bean0: Great joke, I've used it a couple times today.
Quote from mutt107 :when is apple going to make a gaming machine to compete with the PS3 and Xbox 360?

Like the Pippin?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :logitekg25,

If the iPod is out of warrenty, I wouldn't bother taking it to the Apple Store (user abuse).

ifixit has a great database of big, shiney pictures that will help DIY'ers.

Anyone actually buy an iPad and use it for a specific reason? Curious because I might receive one (for college from parents), but I don't think I would use it as much I could because I already have a MBP.

it is still in warranty, and im thinking i should try my luck. and also thats the wrong guide, i need the guide to replace my screen, not my display. and that is very straight forward and easy. except that one wire
Quote from -NightFly- :Discuss it here instead of inevitable pictures (or any other) thread!

rename to the " im a sheep i believe everything the media tells me... yada yada yada * blows steve jobs penis * apples... " thread please.

to make it more.... politically correct.
hah

Apple Products thread.
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG