The online racing simulator
Gears and Tears, BBC1 series.
(28 posts, started )
"and next week we are approaching the biggest event of the season" wait wasnt that last week
Quote from JPeace :It does seem that there are no clear rules defining what is a clean hit and a dirty smack. Don't know if thats the sport - or the way it was televised.

As far as I am aware anything goes as long as the driver doing the hitting does not follow into the wall
It seems that though watching this show I am betraying my neighbourhood by favouring the Smiths. The Waimans (mostly Franks wife) grind my gears. They stir shit then act like the innocents all the time. Like after the most important race of the season, which the narrator has said of every race, the world championship, Franks wife was all "Yeah, money talks [insert rubbing money gesture here]" then when Andy's wife said "Yup [insert mimic of money gesture here]" Franks wife was all "DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT THAT BITCH DID!? She was all MONEY TALKS, LAWL!" when she started the shit anyway.

But for **** sake, money is a key issue in any sport. Red Bull are on a fraction of the budget of Ferrari and McLaren, but you don't hear them getting out the violins every time they lose to one of them, they just try harder next time.

Gears and Tears, BBC1 series.
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG