The online racing simulator
Setup randomization on AI cars
I think the thread title is very clear. Slight differences on setups might be more realistic, fun, and informative via observing AI's.
#2 - Zevaw
i think you're right, but i also would like to see an AI thats stands for "artificial intelligence", not "artificial idiocy". like that, we would be able to drive against AI in courses made with the layout designer or without the stupid AI driving through the cones and barriers.
Quote from Zevaw :, we would be able to drive against AI in courses made with the layout designer or without the stupid AI driving through the cones and barriers.

You (and me) cant use cones and barriers. Simple.
I think it would be better if there were 32 different AI profiles. By this I mean that they all would be a little different to eachothers. Some might would be agressive and fast, some agressive but possible to make mistake, someone a little too slow/defensive and so on.. would make it all a tad more interesting.
yes i have suggested this some ages ago, too. but not only the setups should be slightly different, the car sound could also go a bit off the standard file for each car/AI

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG