The online racing simulator
Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :call it what you want. to me and most others they're bobbles. same for the guyliner and the nail polish. and the wrist bangles.
by any chance, do you own or have owned a manbag?

*eyeliner

and the "Wrist bangles" are "Kandi", again, raver fashion
each piece of kandi is personalised and made by the person, and then traded to one another

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandi_Kid
see, without even clicking on that link it seems creepy. kandi kid, what age are you by the way. i'd say older than 16 if you're driving. aren't you a bit too old to be playing with toy beads and giving them away? a night out with you guys must look like a power rangers episode. seems very tame compared to the raves i remember. do you guys hug and shit at the end of the night?
19 in 6 days
and i find it kinda sad you seem to judge me because of how i choose to have fun
i hope when im as old as you i won't turn into a bitter old man

last event i was at;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKWpUlTBI40
Quote from Klutch :19 in 6 days
and i find it kinda sad you seem to judge me because of how i choose to have fun

As much as i think Klutch is an immature idiot sometimes, he has a point there.
seriously, this is my role model.... who can be better than him?

Quote from thisnameistaken :That all metal guitar solos sound the same. Because there's only one feeling they're ever trying to convey, and it's: "I am a tough guy who can play pre-rehearsed licks on his guitar very quickly whilst wearing my serious face".

Nobody's got a sense of humour in metal, which is why I can't take it seriously.

If you're trying to hate, then I don't care.
Also, Metal solos don't sound the same, they differ a LOT actually.
Quote from Klutch :19 in 6 days

last event i was at;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKWpUlTBI40

i haven't judged you. i have simply made a few observations to the things you were wearing.
an observation on that video. the people doing the dancing had no toys on them only glowsticks. the posers on the other hand, they were not dancing. they were either too affraid to dance because it'll make their guyliner run or their too monkied out of their faces to even notice where they actually are.
watching that video was like watching aqua do a cover of wonderwall.
when i was your age, i started mixing my own music and had bought a set of technics decks. i started out playing happy hardcore in 1995 and settled on trance and dirty house. so i have a fair idea on what goes on within the dance music scene. i've also played in a few clubs and had my own "liquid" night in one of my local clubs. i think i know about what is worn to a rave. it used to be high-viz safety jackets and antistatic jumpsuits. whistles and glowsticks. the first two died out and the more portable items were kept. if you went into any club in derry wearing that stuff you'd be laughed out, by all the women, and there wouldn't be a taxi in the town that would take you as a fair. unless your in childrens tv, wearing toys is frowned upon.
i only hope that when you're my age, you'll have found something other than toys to get your kicks.
Dont know what video you watched, but there were plenty of people wearing kandi in that video..

you claim to know about the dance music scene, yet you have no clue that kandi ravers were also very large in the early 90's along with the high visibility jackets and spray painters jumpsuits etc

raver fashion has changed all throughout the years

and no shit you would get laughed wearing those things to a club, A CLUB IS NOT A RAVE.

worry about you're own pathetic life instead of mine, eh?
my life is far from pathetic. for one, i don't wear toys. i've also played at my fair share of raves too. strange that. you paid to play in raves, i got paid to play at raves. who do you think had more fun?
Quote from Klutch :
worry about you're own pathetic life instead of mine, eh?

If I were you, I'd be worrying about YOUR grammar.. Mate.

Quote from dadge :who do you think had more fun?

I can guarentee it would be me, i go there to have fun, listen to great music, and dance with amazing strangers and friends.

Clearly you're too much of a closed minded arrogant ****wit to enjoy yourself, is that why you became a DJ?
Quote from Klutch :I can guarentee it would be me, i go there to have fun, listen to great music, and dance with amazing strangers and friends.

Clearly you're too much of a closed minded arrogant ****wit to enjoy yourself, is that why you became a DJ?

I can guarentee you're wrong, i go there to have fun, play great music, and see my friends having a blast with strangers.

Clearly you're too much of a teenybopper to realise that you don't need to look like power ranger to enjoy dance music. maybe you don't have the mental capacity to see beyond the bright colours eh?
Quote from Klutch :I can guarentee it would be me, i go there to have fun, listen to great music, and dance with amazing strangers and friends.

You go there to do drugs. Admit it Krutch.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You go there to do drugs. Admit it Krutch.

the drugs are done before he goes in. the rest of the night is then explained away with a handful of flashbacks and vomit.
Quote from dadge :Clearly you're too much of a teenybopper to realise that you don't need to look like power ranger to enjoy dance music. maybe you don't have the mental capacity to see beyond the bright colours eh?

Not, but its certainly fun.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You go there to do drugs. Admit it Krutch.

Uhm, no.

I've barely had any pills since perth is pretty much dry of any MDMA its mostly piperazines and other nasty shit

infact ive had a total of 4 pills since like november last year

and i didnt take any type of drug until over a year since i started raving.
I can rave sober, and have many times. =)
Quote from dadge :the drugs are done before he goes in. the rest of the night is then explained away with a handful of flashbacks and vomit.

No wonder why people hate the irish...
Dadge. I love you. :ices_rofl

Klutch - Trust me, DJ'ing can be, and most of the time is more enjoyable than just dancing.

Its like a marionette - The strings represent the decks, and the doll itself represents the people.

Controlling people is fun.
#92 - 5haz
Klutch is such a poor troll. As for the Irish, I think the Irish are funny I don't hate them.
Quote from 5haz :Klutch is such a poor troll. As for the Irish, I think the Irish are funny I don't hate them.

i'm not trying to troll? lol
Quote from Klutch :No wonder why people hate the irish...

you'll find that the irish are loved by most countries. i'll go as far as saying that more people hate you than they do ireland. i have no idea why you would want to bring my nationallity into the discussion. unless you thought saying something like "your mom" was too childish.
silly sheila.
Quote from Klutch :i'm not trying to troll? lol

Well, good to know you've quit. As you are really shit at it.
Quote from dadge :you'll find that the irish are loved by most countries. i'll go as far as saying that more people hate you than they do ireland. i have no idea why you would want to bring my nationallity into the discussion. unless you thought saying something like "your mom" was too childish.
silly shiela.

maybe its just australia that hates the irish then
Quote from Klutch :maybe its just australia that hates the irish then

nope. just you. if you like, i can ask my australian friends. but if they hated the irish, they wouldn't be my friends now would they. but if you're going to judge one country because of one of it's citizens, should the rest of the world hate australia because of mel gibson? wait, they already didgeridoo.
Raves, I remember them. Just about. Lots of kids into the Madchester baggy scene trying different drugs and different music.

So what you're doing is basically a weird cosplay tribute to what we were doing 20 years ago, right? Looks awful.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Raves, I remember them. Just about. Lots of kids into the Madchester baggy scene trying different drugs and different music.

So what you're doing is basically a weird cosplay tribute to what we were doing 20 years ago, right? Looks awful.

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/music/hacienda.htm i never got the chance to go there but from what i read, it was always epic.
Quote from dadge :http://www.prideofmanchester.com/music/hacienda.htm i never got the chance to go there but from what i read, it was always epic.

I went a couple of times, it was a weird crowd though, not always that friendly, no matter who you went with somebody would get into a fight or get thrown out. The Hacienda has got this legendary status now because it was at the centre of a couple of really exciting scenes, but from what I saw it was mostly full of wankers.

There were better club nights doing house/acid at the time. Basics in Leeds was a really nice scene I went to college with the guys who started that so we used to go to their night a lot, there was always good stuff happening at the Warehouse in Leeds too. Really diverse crowd in there but never any hassle. Despite this being the high tide mark for football hooliganism and Leeds United's fans being particularly nasty.

I don't remember anyone dressing up like anime characters and swapping beads like they were on Grateful Dead tour, the weirdest it got at raves was white gloves and glow sticks, and even then everybody thought those guys were knobs.

Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG