The online racing simulator
Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
#1 - AMB
Who's YOUR role model?
And why.

Mine is Mike Tyson, best boxer ever, youngest ever World Champion at 20 years of age, he had everything that makes a good boxer, but never reached his full potential, there's plenty of HL's on Youtube if you want to see why I idolize him.

When he retired, boxing got boring and everyone started to watch UFC/MMA, which is also good, but I don't see any special fighters in MMA or any that stand out, except Fedor Emelianenko, undefeated for 10 years, until recently getting beat
Travis Pastrana. Everything he does looks so fun. If I would change my life with anyone, it would be him.
Tiger Woods and Padraig Harrington

Outstanding proffesionals.
Michael Romeo
Arnold Schwarzenegger. Best bodybuilder of his era (possibly all eras), very entertaining movie star and an accomplished politician. I wish I had the drive for success as him...I would break so many hotlap world records :P
Probably Jeremy Clarkson
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Travis Pastrana that is.
Fedor Emelianenko
This guy:

#13 - AMB
Quote from AMB :I'm assuming that's you?

Wouldn't you know it baby. It's all me.
Don't have one.

If I had to choose, probably Cap'n Slow though.
I dont really have a role model. However, Fedor Emelianenko is indeed a legend.

"Those who dont fall, never learn to stand" or, "I do not talk about my weaknesses, I work on them."

His fights are simply amazing.
#17 - AMB
Yeah Hong Man Choi, Semmy Schilt etc etc, Shame he lost against Werdum but I think they will have a rematch and Fedor will avenge his loss (hopefully)
Quote from AMB :Yeah Hong Man Choi, Semmy Schilt etc etc, Shame he lost against Werdum but I think they will have a rematch and Fedor will avenge his loss (hopefully)

Yes! That guy literally was a giant.

When Fedor took him down it was like an earthquake.
#19 - AMB
Yeah he actually was

Like I said, there's not many people I look up to, but Fedor is one of them, obviously alongside Mike Tyson simply because of his dedication and the fact he was the most complete boxer EVER, but he had a lot of things go wrong in his life.
Rick Astley.

Quote from Bose321 :Damn you, I was about to say that.

Chuck Norris is still free, I guess.
Quote from zeugnimod :Chuck Norris is still free, I guess.

Yay.

This is my second role model, behind Rick. (I also love leather gloves).
#24 - AMB
My dad is a Chuck Norris double, and I ain't even joking.
Quote from jibber :So your role models are idiots? What a surprise!

No, TypeRacing is the one who said Jeremy Clarkson....

Who's YOUR role model?
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG