The online racing simulator
Announcing the SR FOX League 2010!
(24 posts, started )

SR are proud to announce the Sonicrealms Racing FOX League 2010!

We will be using the same format as last year, with pre-qualifying deciding which server you race in. The pre-qualifying will be open from 29th August and the first race will start on the 12th September.

Signups are now open. Click the image above to signup.
Good luck SR, nice initiative..
#3 - BLOBO
nice
The link doesnt seem to work according to plan I think
#5 - hp999
Click on 'Sonicrealms Racing' in his sig and then on the latest post.
Seems ok for me, what happens?
What if I change the dates to 1 week later?
12th September is the last OWRL FBM Trophy 2010 race.

How nice to have too many good open wheeler series running!
What time does that finish? Ours starts at 9:00 pm Uk time?
Starts at 6.30pm UK time so should be finished not long after 8pm.

Happy days!
Quote from jasonmatthews :What if I change the dates to 1 week later?

I think it'd be all good then. There's OWRL FBM on the 12th September yea, but it is early in the evening so there'd be no clash
Dates changed, hope all is OK now
woohoo!
Race 1 - 12th September - 20 laps

The server is now open for pre-qualify. You can set times on any of the FOX League servers. The times you set will determine which server you will race in, either 1,2 or 3. You have 2 weeks to set a time. Good luck!

The password has been sent to everyone via PM on our forum. Please let me know if you haven't received it.
Pre-qual is finished and pm's have been sent out with your password. Please pm me on our forum if you haven't received it. Good luck everyone!

Attached images
round1.png
What is BST to UTC or something? Can't find the time for me when is the race....
Click the clock on the fox page to convert times, but BST is GMT+1.
Race 2 passwords pm'd to all drivers on our forum. Qualification starts in 2 hours, good luck!
Due to the servers being down atm, we will extend pre-qual until tomorrow 5pm.
Announcement!!

Due to us still having no servers, we will postpone tonight's race. We will announce more as soon as our servers and website come back online.
I just see that the website is back.

What news about that ?

PS : Plz, no race the next sunday, there is a mfbm rd
Due to the server issues, this race will run in two weeks time - 24/10/2010. You will still be able to set pre-qual times up to 23/10/2010.

This should mean it doesn't clash with anything, as we had a race planned for that weekend. Hope this is OK and sorry for the inconvenience.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG