The online racing simulator
Lfs expert challenge
(5 posts, started )
Lfs expert challenge
It appears there are'nt many drivers out there who can handle all tracks / cars in LFS ,or could it be that most of them are just HOT LAPPERS and can't handle full races.
There is also the possability that most drivers just stick to one type of car in order to become reasonably quick in there chosen car ,and to make it look as though they are good drivers,these are the drivers that can't accept being beaten ,come and prove your driving skills and use all cars /tracks available in LFS ,then ,and only then ,can you say you have taken on all that LFS can throw at you and still came out winning ,or at least in the top three all round drivers on the simulator .
COME ON ALL YOU WOULD BE RACERS ,GIVE IT A GO ,YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. It will also be lots of fun in the process ,can't wait to race you guys . Take a look at --

http://forum.iemit.com/
Quote from alcat54 :It appears there are'nt many drivers out there who can handle all tracks / cars in LFS ,or could it be that most of them are just HOT LAPPERS and can't handle full races.
There is also the possability that most drivers just stick to one type of car in order to become reasonably quick in there chosen car ,and to make it look as though they are good drivers,these are the drivers that can't accept being beaten ,come and prove your driving skills and use all cars /tracks available in LFS ,then ,and only then ,can you say you have taken on all that LFS can throw at you and still came out winning ,or at least in the top three all round drivers on the simulator .
COME ON ALL YOU WOULD BE RACERS ,GIVE IT A GO ,YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. It will also be lots of fun in the process ,can't wait to race you guys . Take a look at --

http://forum.iemit.com/

Wasn't this the LFS Pro Series and the Apex Cup aim... Proposing a large variety of combos and trying to attract the best LFSers around in order to have a very strong field? Well, Apex and LFSPS were less pretentious than you as they never pretended to crown the best "all-around" racer But still, both of them failed in the end, struggling for maintaining a good enough turn-up rate, that while having attracted known names at first. So I don't know why you should make a bettr work than us, sorry. Especially since I don't see any strong racers interrested yet, even if the league has been WIP for a few weeks already, if not more.

Makes me think of something... Let's say I invite a few buddies to the next indoor kart complex and have a race with them. I could pretend that race was the "Indoor kart world championship", would that mean that the winner is the best karter of the world though?
#3 - AMB
Well it's just them trying to get more racers to join the series, most racers in LFS are crowned 'the best drivers' but in real life they are not even close, it's kind of the same... it's just for fun.

Oh and that was copy and pasted from the league site, so he never wrote that
I would like to see Layout Cup and something more rarely seen

Lfs expert challenge
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG