The online racing simulator
XRT - Monster Drift Skin
(5 posts, started )
XRT - Monster Drift Skin
Working on my own personal skin. Took some pointers from Ken Block's car, but it's not really the inspiration. The inspiration was a new Monster/Fox shirt I got. Comments and Critiques welcome.

Looks quite nice as its work in progress. But that big "FOX" on the rear bumper does look very stupid if u ask me. Everything else seems to be nice, the white'to'black fade is quite nice too, unique.
Quote from hazaky :Looks quite nice as its work in progress. But that big "FOX" on the rear bumper does look very stupid if u ask me. Everything else seems to be nice, the white'to'black fade is quite nice too, unique.

The pictures are weird, but its my user name multiple times in white. One of the instances has a black outline so you can read it. Got to make sure I know if someone's using my skin! :-P I may take off Fox and put it somewhere else.
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
Hi, Skins in LFS have a problem that shapes/parts of a car need the be squeezed to fit in the skin file. Different cars of different length need to be compensated accordingly to have an authentic/realistic look. Check this out.

As for the fox on the back, maybe make it alot smaller and 2 of em. It simply doesn't go along with the rest of the design (so far at least xD)

PS. better screenshots with more car and less enviroment, would help
Quote from hazaky :Looks quite nice as its work in progress. But that big "FOX" on the rear bumper does look very stupid if u ask me. Everything else seems to be nice, the white'to'black fade is quite nice too, unique.

Unique? I think not.

+ 10000 skins done to several cars in LFS

XRT - Monster Drift Skin
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG