The online racing simulator
Some recommendations needed for what to do on my birthday!
My birthday is soon and last year I organised paintballing, it was brilliant but this time round I am unsure on what to do for everyone.

So far the suggestions have been go-karting, laser quest or indoor ski-ing at Chillfactor in Manchester.

Just wondering really what everyone else would recommend?

I've personally never been karting, I know this will be immense fun but it looks really expensive and not really liable to last at least a full afternoon...but if anyone knows of any karting places in the UK that can offer this I'll certainly have a look!

Anyway, I'm just stumped for suggestions so everyone is certainly much appreciated!

Thanks
Go and get langers with your mates.
heh...uk...over here in germany in my city u have "all u can drive" drive for 33€ as long as u want gokarts...search the web if theres something like that near u
well going out can be expensive...so if your backyard is big, or you can rent out a big field you can just have a field load of stuff

like if you have atv's and dirtbikes, and stuff like that, have everyone riding around on those...rent paintball gear, airsoft gear, have drinks, all that fun stuff...a popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, invite the president, and play pin the tail on the jackass :hide:
#5 - Zay
Quote from logitekg25 :well going out can be expensive...so if your backyard is big, or you can rent out a big field you can just have a field load of stuff

like if you have atv's and dirtbikes, and stuff like that, have everyone riding around on those...rent paintball gear, airsoft gear, have drinks, all that fun stuff...a popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, invite the president, and play pin the tail on the jackass :hide:

Lol'd
+1 to this.
Get pissed. Pick a fight with a cop. Lose. Go to jail. Meet Bubba. Make "friends" with Bubba. Puke. Get out. Puke. Go to bed. Puke.
I say paintballing again. Sorry i just LOVE it.

If not try moutain biking/hiking/river tubing/canoeing/zip lining........ or.... just spend the evening laid back style, chillin' with drinks on beach chairs in a garden.
#8 - Zay
Quote from Forbin :Get pissed. Pick a fight with a cop. Lose. Go to jail. Meet Bubba. Make "friends" with Bubba. Puke. Get out. Puke. Go to bed. Puke.

+1 to this too, either this or logiteks idea
#9 - AMB
Buy some nice new clothes, go out with mates to a club, drink, do some crystal meth, break down a few walls, meet a nice girl, go to hers, sleep, wake up, run away, get home, shower, put on new clothes and then eat breakfast.
1. Buy some beer, stronger booze, snacks, invite some friends, nice girls.
3. Profit!
kinda sad, man.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
just make sure you dont care TOO much

and tell them to be a little careful
Quote from matijapkc :+25

Or...

That's how we do it here...

not enough booze.

id drink that and drive home.

Quote from theirishnoob :not enough booze.

id drink that and drive home.

That's just for the warm up of course...
We also have lots of wine, some vodka, one or two more of the beer "crates", maybe some Blacky, maybe some other 20% alcohol drinks...
Get KRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy one or two big skippyballs for each friend, then go skippy around the neighbourhood, would be fun if there's a hill near. Yaay (for more fun, do it drunk).
#18 - aoun
do what forbin said!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG