The online racing simulator
silent and cheap racing wheel?
well i will get my cross sold this week and i have wanted a racing wheel for pc for a long time know.

i have lookt alot at the g27, but seriously i cant go sped 3000 sek (317.768 EUR) on a toy racing wheel when im 18 years old.

So is there any good racing wheels that i cant get? i have lookt at the Logitech Driving Force GT wish is kinda cheap but its so loud
Quote from swedrifter :well i will get my cross sold this week and i have wanted a racing wheel for pc for a long time know.

i have lookt alot at the g27, but seriously i cant go sped 3000 sek (317.768 EUR) on a toy racing wheel when im 18 years old.

So is there any good racing wheels that i cant get? i have lookt at the Logitech Driving Force GT wish is kinda cheap but its so loud

Its quieter then the DFP now that was a noisy bastard the DFGT is the most quiet wheel in it's price category.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Its quieter then the DFP now that was a noisy bastard the DFGT is the most quiet wheel in it's price category.

If you turn off ffb or turn it down will it get quieter? or will you still get that whine noise?

Edit: thats a bit to loud for me xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nvgOEZ2QOU

Edit2: forget 900* as long as its quiet
If you want a wheel for PC you shouldn't buy dfgt as it's made for PS3. Sure, it works for the time being but soon you will find it not working properly and going offcenter and blablabla which makes you having to buy a new one...(breaths)... and boom suddenly you're up to that 3k you coulda' spended on a proper wheel from the start, g27.
Still feel kinda geeky going spend thos money on a toy.. well i guess i have to se what i get
#6 - JJ72
Quote from swedrifter :Still feel kinda geeky going spend thos money on a toy.. well i guess i have to se what i get

Don't worry, once you get that g27 you'll be the coolest kid in town.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :If you want a wheel for PC you shouldn't buy dfgt as it's made for PS3. Sure, it works for the time being but soon you will find it not working properly and going offcenter and blablabla which makes you having to buy a new one...(breaths)... and boom suddenly you're up to that 3k you coulda' spended on a proper wheel from the start, g27.

ehm, whats the problem with the DFGT? Yes its the wheel of choice for the PS3, but its the same build quality you get from all Logitech devices and its a lot cheaper than the G27. Plus is has more buttons on the wheel itself and needs less space. Its a question of preference and money, ... and one about your E-penis size apparently

Mine hasn't failed me in the last year, as did the DFP I had before that, and both were bought second hand anyway
Silent : Fanatec
Cheap : Logitech
fanatec is expensive though
im gonna buy a just logitech g25

hope im not going to be disappointed
#12 - Zay
Oh, believe me, you wont be disappointed. G25 and G27 are the best wheels without going another $100, they are truly great wheels, you wont be disappionted, but just be careful with it, dont treat it badly.
Quote from logitekg25 :fanatec is expensive though

Not if you look at what you get. It's almost the same as a G27 last time I checked, so alot more value for money.
almost the same as the g27, i am not sure how durable the g27 is, but my g25 which is probably less durable is still running strong. i let everybody use it, everyone bangs the shifter. i tried to do the realistic shifter mod and diddnt like it, now it has a pen spring in it. but it still runs strong. so the extra quality i dont think is needed.

but the shifter is technically the weak point, and it is obvious, so get a g27 for the same price
Quote from Zay :Oh, believe me, you wont be disappointed. G25 and G27 are the best wheels without going another $100, they are truly great wheels, you wont be disappionted, but just be careful with it, dont treat it badly.

what shouldn't i do?

I can see that the shifteris crap but im not even going to open the shifter i only want the wheel and gas/break

Edit: damn you guys have alot of smilies to choose from xD
believe me you will probably want the shifter, it really does add to the experience

and with the wheel, if you have it set to 900 degrees, and you have it full lock and keep insisting it go farther then the 900, bending and breaking whatever is inside...well it wont like it

the rest is obvious..the wheel is sturdy, as are the pedals...and if you dont use the shifter then that is the weakest point and you are fine

can i have it though..il pay for shipping
G25 is pretty loud. I'd go with the 27 since the helical gears makes it much more quiet apparently.
Quote from MijnWraak :G25 is pretty loud. I'd go with the 27 since the helical gears makes it much more quiet apparently.

hmm i i find a cheap g25 i'll buy if i cant find one i'll get the g27
#19 - Zay
Quote from swedrifter :

what shouldn't i do?

I can see that the shifteris crap but im not even going to open the shifter i only want the wheel and gas/break

Edit: damn you guys have alot of smilies to choose from xD

Well, you will want the shifter, and when you have it dont be forceful and bang it into gears. The wheel is pretty durable, and so are the pedals, so those can take more but still dont take a hammer to them, if you know what I mean
so i got my selft s2 yesterday and now i really want an wheel fast and i dont want to wait for my moped to get sold and i found this wheel.

an saitek r660 GT http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h1481.htm it only cost 90 dollars so it alot cheaper and the gas and break sems cool but is it shit? does any one here got it?

and yes i am swedrifter only that this is my new s2 account

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG