The online racing simulator
Toluna?
(4 posts, started )
Toluna?
Howdy guys.

Just came across this Website, and wanted your opinions on it. Basically, it is a site where you Register up, and apply to "test" new (Or soon to be released) products, and then offer your opinions about them, and in some cases, get to keep said objects when the testing is over.

Now, I'm very interested as I would love to get my hands on products before anyone else and test them out, and let's face it, everyone would accept a freebie if they got offered one.

However, I am a little skeptical about whether this is a scam or not, and I am wondering whether any of you guys have used it. The only real thing that made me think it's a little dodgy was the iPad one. They give you an iPad to use for a few months, you then give them your opinions and they apparently let you keep it. Sounds like BS to me...

Website is http://uk.toluna.com. Click "test area" to see some of the products up for testing.

Regards,
Nathan
Reminds me of Chris Pirillo's site. Has fairly good point in it tho.
Toluna isn't a scam - they're one of the largest consumer panels in the UK. We use them at work (research company).
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Howdy guys.

Just came across this Website, and wanted your opinions on it. Basically, it is a site where you Register up, and apply to "test" new (Or soon to be released) products, and then offer your opinions about them, and in some cases, get to keep said objects when the testing is over.

Now, I'm very interested as I would love to get my hands on products before anyone else and test them out, and let's face it, everyone would accept a freebie if they got offered one.

However, I am a little skeptical about whether this is a scam or not, and I am wondering whether any of you guys have used it. The only real thing that made me think it's a little dodgy was the iPad one. They give you an iPad to use for a few months, you then give them your opinions and they apparently let you keep it. Sounds like BS to me...

Website is http://uk.toluna.com. Click "test area" to see some of the products up for testing.

Regards,
Nathan

hmmm looks intresting might give it a bash myself

Toluna?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG