The online racing simulator
What happened to?
(10 posts, started )
What happened to?
Okay, so i havn't played lfs in quite a while. When I left there was servers I played on all the time. I don't remember what they were called but they had like pizza delivery and taxi services and like police and you could buy drugs and all kinds of stuff. There was banks and you had to pay for your car by earning money by making pizza deliverys and stuff. Does anyone know what im talking about? The ones I played on are no longer there and I havn't seen any new ones. Does anyone know what happened to these servers or know about any new ones like this? Any help would be much appreciated. If you do know any could I get some names? Thanks for looking.
Cruise servers. Most are S2 though.
Quote from manneF1 :What the...

Yes! And I even recall of someone pretending that buying/selling virtual drugs on cruise servers was immoral, and should be banned from cruise servers. Shame I can't find the post though
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yes! And I even recall of someone pretending that buying/selling virtual drugs on cruise servers was immoral, and should be banned from cruise servers. Shame I can't find the post though

Forum whore at your service.

Posts #55 and #57 are especially interesting.
Holy shit, that's something to say
Quote from zeugnimod :Forum whore at your service.

Quote :Posts #55 and #57 are especially interesting.

#65 isn't bad either... Well the whole thread is epic TBH, laughed quite a lot while reading it all
#10 - 5haz
I was incredibly shocked to discover this thread wasn't about the Volkswagen Scirroco!

It fecking well is now

What happened to?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG