The online racing simulator
No online race servers??
(13 posts, started )
No online race servers??
Hey guys im new to LSF, and just signed up for the demo version. I want to try it before i buy it lol its pretty awesome.
Just a noob question here, i cant seem to find any demo servers to race online, why is that? are servers down or something?? id really like to try online, but i cant seem to connect, can anyone help?
Hi and welcome to LFS. There are quite a number of servers online at the moment. Is this the first time you've trying to connect to a host, or have you tried it before [maybe its a network/internet related issue]?

Just to see if you CAN connect to a host, try connecting via;
"Join Specific Host", and type in
[AA] Demo GTI

E: Clear up any filters, if they're on/off:
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=106338&d=1277119819
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=106339&d=1277120186
(Screenshots by Rockclan)
everything is YES, and this is what i see on my page

By the way, i have connected before, and there was alot of game lists available, however, today i tried, and it wont load more then the current one you see on the attatched image.
Attached images
piceeee.JPG
Version V?

Do you have the correct LFS version? Downloaded the game from the official website?
#5 - IMOL
Yes, the newest version is Z28
You clearly don't have the latest version as you don't have TCP filter there.
Servers now use UDP ports and you can't receive info from them with that version of LFS you have.

Download the latest version from www.lfs.net (Z28).

Edit: Beaten. Need to stop working in a middle of writing a post.
Thanks very much, so i have to download from the site?
Hmm ok because i downloaded from another site, could that be the problem?
I also updated it.. when you click multiplayer, it comes with a list of updates, i installed them all.
Yeah, it's always best option to download from original web site and mirrors offered there.
Kinda strange that auto update didn't download new version or something.
Not really sure how auto update works.

Anyway, just download it again from the main site and you'll be set to go.
Don't be shocked if you don't find XRT in new demo (if you had it 'till now, you had an ooold version). It has been replaced with small single seater.
Master server has been moved to another location... Maybe that's why?
He still gets one server to show up which uses old dedicated server setup and UTP packets, so no, that is not the issue.

It's just an old LFS version he's using.
Hah done, i just downloaded from one of the mirrors from LFS website, all good now, thanks very much btw its so cheap to buy S2 thought it would be a pain in my wallet lol
You are still demo according to this forum.

Welcome aboard! But please practice first, don't enter full servers and mess up ongoing races
yeah still need some time before i buy s2, thats what i was thinking lol, get the hang of it before i buy the real thing lol

No online race servers??
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG