The online racing simulator
Cool Picture skiper, like it.
i might do one, a ''late'' one
Very nice Pilstukasss and skiper! Looks cool.

But all of you must post the external images used. The logos or whatever you didn't make, you should post it or the picture won't be considered in voting.
This is for skiper, Pilstukasss and Sarker.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Hell yea
i think im gonna pass lol
Quote from 5tag :You are refering to a technique not many people would call drifting exactly.

Is "power Sliding" , more that "Drift"...

Skiper the AE86 dont have spoiler behind, Look some vid from the anime...
FINAL!
1.Pre
2.Hi res
3.EXTERNAL IMAGE ))))
Attached images
D_low.jpg
D_Hi.jpg
external.jpg
Quote from skiper :FINAL!
1.Pre
2.Hi res
3.original

I won't take your picture in consideration, if you don't post the external images, is that so hard to understand?
Quote from andRo. :I won't take your picture in consideration, if you don't post the external images, is that so hard to understand?

I imagine '3. Original' is the external image.
Oh, lol. Fail by me, I'm really sorry. Thanks for pointing that out. I saw that they all have same cars and same look almost when small, so I didn't even try to check it.
what?! helmet vob file?!
no way..
I went for the pencil style, to make it look like it's still a anime project

The high-res is 1088x840
The preview is 392x302

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/initial-d - Initial-D logo
http://petrolsmell.com/wp-cont ... oads/2010/02/lfs_logo.jpg - LFS logo

Hope you like it, i put a small 30 minutes in it

P.S. The reference 'Coming to... LFS and coming Summer 2010' is for a video project which might come
Attached images
Trueno1088840final.jpg
Trueno392302preview.jpg
Quote from Pilstukasss :what?! helmet vob file?!
no way..

Whatever. It's modded helmet and it's forbidden in this forum
Quote from TypeRacing :Whatever. It's modded helmet and it's forbidden in this forum

It's not a modification to the LFS.exe, it doesn't change the shape of any car, it doesn't allow cheating or circumventing HLVC and most importantly; he didn't post the mod, he posted a screenshot taken with the mod in use. As for the Photomode Competition rules, it's not a VOB mod. It's perfectly valid.
Yep. I remember that JO53PHS or someone said a long time ago, that helmet mod is allowed in this competition. I think it was also allowed to post it on lfsforum, but not sure about that.
it might not be a mod, because you can't see the shapes of the helmet properly, i believe this is just a mistake of you guys
Quote from The Dutch Stig :Hope you like it, i put a small 30 minutes in it

Even super-graphic-expet can't create a awesome image in 30 minutes (only if he had awesome luck and some presets), so i have to crush your hopes. Once i opened it I was not impresed, even surprised nor excited... it seems like two badly combined filters + imported logos and thats all, sorry mate but that can be done in 30 seconds (+ 5 minutes taking screenshoot and eating dinner).

I don't want to be a.... how to say ... bad on you but i think if you spend a hour or more (more = better) on it then the result will be more than "better say it's a quick one and then hope" which is from my point of view absolutelly pointless. For me, these contest are to improve my PhotoShop skills and then compare them with others, take some inspiration from the previous round and be still a little better with each new round
The level in this round is incredible.

The imagination of the entries are amazing.

Pilstukasss and Skyper, have done very good entries.
Quote from Lynce :The level in this round is incredible.

The imagination of the entries are amazing.

Pilstukasss and Skyper, have done very good entries.

Me not? :cry:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG