The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :Only ways to not get points in LFSCART 2010:

Penalize them all away

or

get disqualified

Zomg i don't read rules i don't even come to forum lol11!

I guess i'm cool with that.. kinda. :| But i should re-read the rules anyway.
Quote from Kid222 :Zomg i don't read rules i don't even come to forum lol11!

I guess i'm cool with that.. kinda. :| But i should re-read the rules anyway.

Nothing better than saying that you don't read rules to get no points
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nothing better than saying that you don't read rules to get no points

That was "improved" quote from Kyoto 500.
Not much to say exept 2nd is the max i could achieve that day. I knew something was wrong with the car when 20 laps before pits i couldnt get any 07 which was my normal pace in practise, and it should be low 07 all the time at the end of stint. That was pretty frustrating because i did clean lines just like in quali but car just didnt want to listen lol.

It got more absurd when i was slower than with 50% of fuel. After 70% of race i stopped using 6th gear and last 10 laps i didnt even hit high revs of 5th gear. King's overtake shows the difference but it made the race more interesting :d altest im satisfied bout my quali performance and first 20 laps.
Yea, unlucky for you, you would get the win probably :|.

When I came behind you I just thought something happened in the last turn so that's why you went out so slow and that affects your top speed. Rather lifted off before T1 as I didn't want to risk at the first contact, but then during the lap I understood whats hapenning...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG