The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2010 Round 6: Race Discussion
Hi ho!

I thought I'd start the prerace chatter a bit earlier this time

Personally I doubt I'll be attending, as I think I won't be home early enough. I'll be returning from Tallinn so chances are I'm either wasted or in jail for stealing Fuse's car.

Have fun

------

Street course racing, danger is everywhere and you're nowhere as near to the end of a road race then here.

Quote from lfsmanual.net :
Short: SO5
Length: 3.1 km / 1.9 miles

This track is pretty similar to SO Long. The only difference is in the last part, instead of turning right after the tight hairpin, you follow the straight to the long last Classic turn. Definitely a great addition. If you don't like Classics 'Bus Stop' but the rest of it, drive this one, but be prepared for the twisty Sprint Track 2-part.

77 Laps (+1) (242.242 km / 150.535 mi) for max. 120 minutes after green flag.
Pit Window is from Lap 19* to Lap 58* (20 to 59 Ingame)

* As road course racing is quiet far away for you guys by now: Pit window opens when the leading car is the closest to the pitlane entry and it closes when the leading car is the closest to the pitlane entry on the lap following (Race lap 59 in this case / Lap 60 Ingame)
If someone has problems to understand this I'll be trying to explain it a bit better

Based on the provisional results of the Kyoto 500, the #58 Sonicrealms Racing entry gets the final pitstall on pit road (Remember this rule please )

Group 1 (20)
3, 6, 8, 9, 16, 18, 31, 32, 34, 36, 40, 43, 52, 54, 57, 58, 79, 88, 90, 92

Group 2 (20)
4, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 33, 38, 42, 51, 53, 60, 61, 67, 71, 91, 95, 99

Qualifying Tracking Document
man, you lucky soab, make the most of the clubs like.

anyways, i'm ordering a new wheel JUST for this race. :| i won't be missing this race for the world. also, Seb is away, so someone else can actually win!
I start with a song.
Quote from Mattafix :
People in a show
All lined in a row.
We just push on by,
Its funny
How hard we try.

Take a moment to relax,
Before you do anything rush.

Don't you wanna know me?
Be a friend of mine.
I'll share some wisdom with you.
Don't you ever get lonely,
From time to time?
Don't let the system get you down!

Big City Life,
me try if i get by,
Pressure nah ease up no matter how hard me try.
Big City Life,
Here my heart have no base,
And right now Babylon de pon me case.

Tis lyrics has some wisdom in 'em. Try to find 'em and try to follow 'em.

Back to routine. Street course racing, danger is everywhere and you're nowhere as near to the end of a road race then here.

Quote from lfsmanual.net :
Short: SO5
Length: 3.1 km / 1.9 miles

This track is pretty similar to SO Long. The only difference is in the last part, instead of turning right after the tight hairpin, you follow the straight to the long last Classic turn. Definitely a great addition. If you don't like Classics 'Bus Stop' but the rest of it, drive this one, but be prepared for the twisty Sprint Track 2-part.

77 Laps (+1) (242.242 km / 150.535 mi) for max. 120 minutes after green flag.
Pit Window is from Lap 19* to Lap 58* (20 to 59 Ingame)

* As road course racing is quiet far away for you guys by now: Pit window opens when the leading car is the closest to the pitlane entry and it closes when the leading car is the closest to the pitlane entry on the lap following (Race lap 59 in this case / Lap 60 Ingame)
If someone has problems to understand this I'll be trying to explain it a bit better

Based on the provisional results of the Kyoto 500, the #58 Sonicrealms Racing entry gets the final pitstall on pit road (Remember this rule please )
You might want to double check the track configuration
Quote from steven_martin :You might want to double check the track configuration

yep... sorry... other one was the last year's race and was in this year's proposual... but... meh...
Just trying to avoid confusion
Quote from TFalke55 :
Back to routine. Street course racing, danger is everywhere and you're nowhere as near to the end of a road race then here.

Disagreed. This track has no buggy kerb or buggy barriers(well, at least not on critical places), therefore I do not see why it should represent so much danger for us drivers
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Disagreed. This track has no buggy kerb or buggy barriers(well, at least not on critical places), therefore I do not see why it should represent so much danger for us drivers

But it's teh south city !11!11!1!1!1elebenty!1!1!!!11!!!
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Qualifying Groups added to OP.

If you don't see your car number there, don't worry. Anyone not in the list at this time will be sorted into a group before we start.
NEW WHEEL \o/

and nearly a WR. :|
Meeeeh, holidays hitted on wrong spot, I need to practise liek yer maw after LLSS
deko, note that our actual car numbers are 91, 92, 93, despite the fact that we raced the last two races with 90, 91, 92.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :deko, note that our actual car numbers are 91, 92, 93, despite the fact that we raced the last two races with 90, 91, 92.

If you give me the numbers to shift each driver to in those races (basically whoever used #90 and not 91, 92, and 93, I'll do the swap - this time only for you . Qualifying groups are done based on owner's points. I didn't entirely notice the discrepancy, so that's why I'll adjust it. I see you're the only one who used 90, what numbers would you like to switch yourself to ? any other number used at those rounds cannot be used for that round. So for Round 2, you could change your 90 to only 93, and For Round 3 you could do either 91 or 93.

Of course, you can also just shift your application to use 90, 91, and 92, which would probably be easier on the whole.
Be sure to get a copy of my new book - "How to be a useless and stupid racing driver" - available in all rubbish book shops as of now
Nice event guys. Well, it wasn't that much good for me, as I was completely off the pace and spent quite a long time letting pass people. Sorry if I held up someone for too long, I wasn't in an easy situation as I was often battling with people behind. In the end I finished in 12th thanks to the ragequits. Penultimate if you only count those who finished, as I finished in front of SC Steve as the latter probably had either tyres or suspension damage.

Also, sorry for hitting someone under SC(Hartung IIRC, not sure about it), hadn't much time to react, had poor FPS also, and I locked my tyres which didn't make the things better.

Anyway, I'm extremely glad that both Mike and Domi finished on the podium. FTR TEM claimed all LFSCART and LLSS races of the week-end!
Sorry for the double post... But here are the predictions for the top positions in the championship standings after Round 6, based on provisional results. Round 6 led laps points weren't taken into consideration though.

[B][U]Teams' championship:[/U][/B]

1st Sonicrealms Racing 448
2nd Tiger Express Motorsports 351
3rd White Tiger Express Motorsports 265
4th Epic Racing 261

[B][U]Drivers' Championship:[/U][/B]

1st Sebastian Hutchinson 253
2nd Simon Cattell 175
3rd Liane Solfrank 170
4th Dominik Engel 168
5th Michal Saidl 165
6th Lims Chebbi 153
7th Joni Törmälä 122
7th Oscar Hardwick 122
9th Yann Laprevotte 119
10th Dan Sanger 114

No points again.
Q went much better than expected and after start i got 3 positions. After few laps i met spinning car and couldn't avoid him in time and he flipped. After SC i got overtaken by 2 cars in T1 and damaged my LF wheel. 2 turns later, i'm coming cautiously around T4, car 16 rushes from distance into me, another barrier smack, now much harder, so i have to pit. I got lapped, not fun anymore, ragequit. :|

El correcto: not car 16, but 58, massive lag.
lost my head, lost my cool, combined with a lack of brain mean seb now has this title in the bag, only a miracle can stop him winning.

still, congrats to TEM, great result for you guys.

bah :P see you all at blackwood, even though i don't like that track with FO8.
Quote from Kid222 :No points again.
Q went much better than expected and after start i got 3 positions. After few laps i met spinning car and couldn't avoid him in time and he flipped. After SC i got overtaken by 2 cars in T1 and damaged my LF wheel. 2 turns later, i'm coming cautiously around T4, car 16 rushes from distance into me, another barrier smack, now much harder, so i have to pit. I got lapped, not fun anymore, ragequit. :|

Only ways to not get points in LFSCART 2010:

Penalize them all away

or

get disqualified

Congat for podium finisher and my teamates for doing a good race.

My race was a bit like Yann, totaly out of the pace, my setup was shit and i was fighting the car each corner, so many bleu s for me too, sry if i held up anyone.
Im looking foword to the next round with a better result , i hope..........
i got the fail of the day; i wanted to spec in a garage (ragequit ftw ^^) and then i just went flying into the air :/
Good race!

After checking the statistics it came to my attention, that I was the fastest!!!

(kph)
1. A.Hartung hariel-HUN-262.21
2. O.Rinne manneF1 260.29
3. R.Salo siirtomissä 260.07
4. D.Engel Deutschland2007 259.21

However, probably there was some problem with my setup...

Edit:
My favourice data:
Penalties:
1 Phil Diaz PMD9409 Lap 1: Stop and Go completed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG