Friday Night Oval
(5 posts, started )
Friday Night Oval

Scoring will be as follows:
1st: 20 pts
2nd: 15 pts
3rd: 10 pts
Everyone else gets 5 pts

Each week, the points leader gets pole. The rest get what ever place they qualify.
At the end of the season, the points leader (if non-member) gets an invite to the team as a recruit. The Top 3 get trophies.

We ask that you register on our forum if you would like to participate in the scoring system. You can sign up at http://team-tsb.forumotion.net/friday-night-oval-f18/ ... Don't forget to register on our forum! We hope to see you there!
UPDATE! If we can get enough people interested, we might hold the races at 8 PM (GMT) friday night as well. Also, there is a mistake on the picture. Technically, the race would happen at 4:30 AM GTM on saturday, not Friday. If you're interested in either series, PM me or make a post here. Thanks.
Would prefer if you guys focused in one or a few cars. Maybe even run an oval endurace event (like NDR and their kyoto 250 and kyoto 500). Perhaps a Kyoto 300 with the fz5.

Just a suggestion. If we get a decent grid then I'm certainly interested

Btw... 4:30 GMT???? On saturday?
Well, as far as the cars go, we wanted to give enough range as far as who could win because not everyone is going to be able to drive the same car and even have a chance at winning, so it's mostly a way to spread the possibilities out...and the 4:30 AM would be for people in the US and around there...where I live it's 9:30 PM... If we can get enough people, we will hold one at 8 PM Friday night just for the uk and beyond people. Thanks for you input, it's much appreciated
Just a reminder! 3 races at 8 PM GMT tonight! Also, for the US people, there will be 3 races at 9:30 PM PSD...signups are not required so show up and race!

Friday Night Oval
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG