The online racing simulator
LLSS 2010, Round 5: Protests
Session of incident: Race 2
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 14, 13:50
Cars involved: 33, 21, 93
Brief description of incident: Car 21(who showed in the previous laps that he has absolutely no idea how to behave in a 3 car draft) hits car 94 in the back, for some reason(probably lag, but there's no doubt that the contact could have been avoided if 21 gave enough room). Car 21 then lost the control of his car, hit the back of 33, who looses control aswell and hits 93.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Session of incident: Race 2
Brief description of incident: Car 21(who showed in the previous laps that he has absolutely no idea how to behave in a 3 car draft) hits car 94 in the back, for some reason(probably lag, but there's no doubt that the contact could have been avoided if 21 gave enough room). Car 21 then lost the control of his car, hit the back of 33, who looses control aswell and hits 93.

Corrected, it was #21, not #24.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
#3 - pik_d
Session of incident: Feature
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 38, 37 minutes 20 seconds
Cars involved: 22 S.Rose, 23 N.Lamothe
Brief description of incident: Car 23 sweeps down 2 car widths and hits me, causing me to lose many positions.
#4 - pik_d
Session of incident: Sprint
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 22, 19 minutes 55 seconds
Cars involved: 22 S.Rose, 13 V.Lombardi, 35 J.Telkkälä
Brief description of incident: Car 13, who is a lap down and not even fighting for position, moves upward across me sending me spinning into a wall losing a few places and taking away any chance at gaining some in the last few laps.

After I had recovered and was up to about SC speeds (81mph / 130km/h) car 35 overtakes me, taking the spot to the line since there was no further overtaking.
Session of incident: Feature
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 42, 40 minutes 29 seconds
Cars involved: 21 M.Kings, 26 E.Southernton
Brief description of incident: Car 26 blocks me in the 21 while attempting to pass (i had my tire along side his) car 26 pulls down and nearly shoves me into grass i lift off to avoid wrecking losing the draft and much time and eventualy positions as the pack behind me caught up. he also admitted to it being intentional in the discussion thread.

Quote from elliot1992 :Yeh i didn't mean to shut the door as violently as i did but i was blocking you in the hope of getting a two car draft on the go with Randy. Apologies for being a bit too vigourous.

-
(elliot1992) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
-
-
(elliot1992) DELETED by dekojester : no discussion in protests thread :|
-
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Session of incident: Race 2

This incident is deemed to have too much lag involved to assess a proper judgement.

Quote from pik_d :Session of incident: Feature
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 38, 37 minutes 20 seconds
Cars involved: 22 S.Rose, 23 N.Lamothe
Brief description of incident: Car 23 sweeps down 2 car widths and hits me, causing me to lose many positions.

Car 23 is issued a post-race 23-second time penalty (DT Equivalent) for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from pik_d :Session of incident: Sprint
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 22, 19 minutes 55 seconds
Cars involved: 22 S.Rose, 13 V.Lombardi, 35 J.Telkkälä
Brief description of incident: Car 13, who is a lap down and not even fighting for position, moves upward across me sending me spinning into a wall losing a few places and taking away any chance at gaining some in the last few laps.

After I had recovered and was up to about SC speeds (81mph / 130km/h) car 35 overtakes me, taking the spot to the line since there was no further overtaking.

Car 22 issued a warning for lack of spatial awareness leading to an incident.

The Safety Car speed limit was not in effect for this area, as it was not part of the safety car queue. The speed enforced is average speed of the cars in vicinity, which is approximately 195-205 kph. This overtake is deemed legal, as Car 22 was still in process of recovery.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of incident: Feature
Lap AND Timecode of incident: lap 42, 40 minutes 29 seconds
Cars involved: 21 M.Kings, 26 E.Southernton
Brief description of incident: Car 26 blocks me in the 21 while attempting to pass (i had my tire along side his) car 26 pulls down and nearly shoves me into grass i lift off to avoid wrecking losing the draft and much time and eventualy positions as the pack behind me caught up. he also admitted to it being intentional in the discussion thread.

Protest rejected, first move legal, second move was involuntary, a result of the car being directed for the turn again.

Other things:

Car 26, 10 place grid penalty at next attended round for lack of spatial awareness leading to an incident on Lap 4 of the Sprint Race

Car 22, 23-second time penalty (DT Equivalent) for causing an avoidable incident on the start of the Feature Race with Car 96.

Car 9, 23-second time penalty (DT Equivalent) for causing an avoidable incident with cars 19 and 26 on Lap 20 of the Feature Race.

Car 7, 10 place grid penalty at next attended round for causing an avoidable incident by going to apron for an overtake on Lap 30 of the Feature Race

Car 21, 10 place grid penalty at next attended round for causing an avoidable incident with cars 23, 35, and 43 on lap 43 of the Feature Race
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG