The online racing simulator
Does look good indeed.

Best thing though - Multiplayer! Cannot wait to have epic ninja/assassin type battles with others.
Il wait for the AC where the storyline actually continues ...
Looks good indeed. Damn, I still have to get the second game.
I love this game, played first part couple of times, and beginning the second time on part 2. Is this for PC too?
Quote from obsolum :Looks good indeed. Damn, I still have to get the second game.

It's a rendered intro. Of course it looks good.

I'll wait for some gameplay videos before making any kind of decisions.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's a rendered intro. Of course it looks good.

I'll wait for some gameplay videos before making any kind of decisions.

Same here. But at this point even the very first assasins creed looked good, so i dont think they'll do worse this time. If no graphical updates, there will be better optimization tho, i assume. Well see, cant wait for the gameplay videos.
Quote from obsolum :Looks good indeed. Damn, I still have to get the second game.

Get it, I loved to play it. Nice ending in it
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by nikopdr
#8 - oli17
Quote from hazaky :Same here. But at this point even the very first assasins creed looked good, so i dont think they'll do worse this time. If no graphical updates, there will be better optimization tho, i assume. Well see, cant wait for the gameplay videos.

did you see the trailers for AC2? they were insane as well, though i think these are slightly better, so i hope that indicates that the in-game graphics will be better as well.

so is this just multiplayer AC then?

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Get it, I loved to play it. Nice ending in it

the ending was so confusing! is he god or something?
Quote from oli17 :so is this just multiplayer AC then?

I hope not, I don't care for the MP part at all.
ORGASM ALERT!!!
Trailer was OH EM GEE!!! Looked great

Id hate to see death match in this game, if there are civilians walking around during the match. Id probably shit myself if someone came out of a crowd of people and stab me in the back. Especially if they can disguise themselves...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
" assasins squad " YES i wish it could be like the A-Team "i pity the fool " *stabs in back silently*
Quote from brandons48 :No - This is just the follow up to AC2 as Ezio takes down the remaining Templar leaders in Rome, I think that, now he is a Master Assassin he can recruit and train other assassins to assist him.

The MP probably just builds on the whole "Assassin Sqaud" business, different classes use different weapons and strategies.

having the 2 player mission thing like in cod mw2 (forget what it was called), but with more people would be cool, as would free roam with tactics or just tryna slyly kill other plyers :P
i personally think that video is all rendered i dont think the xbox or PS3 for that matter can handle all the effects that were going on at once in that video
Ofcourse it's rendered. Remember the trailer of This ?
That looked as beautiful as this trailer, while the game itself turned out to look pretty awful. I think it'll look exactly the same as AC2. (Which I'm absolutely fine with, as that already looked beautiful)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG