The online racing simulator
Your first Bf drive
(58 posts, started )
BF1 "able to outrun your fiancee screams"

wow it is really fast. i was amazed to be the first person on the track to get a 59 around blackwood. just a awsome car. and a great sim! ive been playing for what almost a week now. the bf1 just made it 60X better IMO ive been looking for a F1 sim. and it seems like one hasnt been made since 2003... well ahhh heck! im sold lol. we bought two accounts so bud420 and i can race together. this game as pretty much all of it. if it had drag cars like teh funny cars and top fuel dragsters. then nascars well hell it would cover everything.

i think the drag cars would be very very fun.

nascars would be fun around the ovals if there was more then one oval!

the drifting is rather fun. had teh show some noob power and take a FF around the track drifting with the handbrake lol!

i like this game, well rounded ,well designed and planned.
And so say all of us, and so say all of us...
This blinkin' Sauber is, in colloquial English, what is called the bees knees.
Has this program finally cornered the market the most favourite sim in the world?
Goodness knows what some of the hot laps are going to be like when some of the hot "boy racers" really get the hang of it in a few weeks time!!!
The handling at high speed is fantastic , you can attack the corners with precision and it feels wicked . Low speed for me atm with the few sets i have feels understeery and lazy, it just wants to push followed by sluggish oversteer that makes the car feel unconnected to the road.

Still an awesome weapon and heaps of fun , love the F08 now though its a FOX on roids lovely stuff
no WAY a car can drive like this...
you must have never watched f1? or did you not mean that literaly?
Quote from Gabkicks :you must have never watched f1? or did you not mean that literaly?

No I meant it for real. Wow I've been living under a rock.
Drove first proper race (about 1 hour) in BF1 and it was a blast! My race was ruined by unfortunate accident in the first laps but still driving around Ky nat was great. Very rewarding when you start to get the corners right
I just noticed when playing with the AI on Blackwood down the long strech that their cars back end start shaking violently at high speeds.. why doesnt mine do that?

Your first Bf drive
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG