The online racing simulator
Changing Live Settings.
(9 posts, started )
Changing Live Settings.
Stupid n00b question likely:

I can bring up the live settings and pit settings menus, I can even scroll between the different lines with the arrow keys.

I can't find out which key is bound to actually incrementing/decrementing the settings. I've done this before on my PC, don't remember it being difficult. Now I'm using a Compaq R4000 notebook.

Thanks
Left and Right arrows.
Also note that the live settings only work in multiplayer.
Quote from tristancliffe :Left and Right arrows.

Well then, what is special about my keyboard that this won't work?

I know it needs to be in multiplayer.....although that does seem dumb, I do know that.

Compaq R4000...
#5 - (SaM)
I have the same problem. I used to be able to change the Pit Instructions and Live Settings with the UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys but not anymore in S2Alpha. I can go up and down but I can't change the values.
However, I found out that pressing shift + left or right does work, so try that.
#6 - Gizz
not sure but dont you have to highlight the setting you want to change then "hitt enter" then change with the left/right arrows?

?
#7 - (SaM)
That doesnt work for me.. Only thing enter does is when i highlight symmetrical it switches to asymmetrical when i press enter and visa versa.
No need to press enter before you want to change the fuel load for example. It should work with left/right keys. Make sure you don't have any other functions mapped to the keys for some reason (keyboard steering etc).
#9 - (SaM)
Oh yeah, of course, It's because I had the left n right cursor keys mapped to turn left n right in keyboard steering. It works normally now.
Its not very logical that it doesnt work when you do have them assigned to the cursor keys though..

Changing Live Settings.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG