The online racing simulator
The Truth about LFS S2 ?
(60 posts, closed, started )
sorry dude, i don't understand the point you're making. i'm not arguing. some people don't like spiders, mice and so on. i don't like elitist attitudes. even more so when the person with the attitude is nothing special to begin with in the first place. (only 50% of her races end in a podium)
if you dont like it will you give me your licence :icon23:
Quote from dadge :sorry dude, i don't understand the point you're making. i'm not arguing. some people don't like spiders, mice and so on. i don't like elitist attitudes. even more so when the person with the attitude is nothing special to begin with in the first place. (only 50% of her races end in a podium)

The way I read rockclan's post was that he was agreeing with you and adding his part to it.
[QUOTE=Inouva;1436864]
[quote="Inouva"]First You suck, seccond you cant talk about shit, when you never did more that 20 laps
Third, DONT LIKE THE S2 COMUNITY, Uni-Install the game and go to play rcraptor o Ipayforracing
LFS is not for you.
I`m tired of post like this, talking crap when the S2 comunity in game is more friendly "Mature" and competitive
I`be in lfs sinse almost 5 years and now i`m enjoyning more then never the game racing in cargame.nl s2
When you have stats like me in lfsw or a bit ore that you have, THEN you can talk[/quote]

First: You have no right to talk to the OP like that.
Second: That is childish to call those games such names. Did you play any of those games? Also Just because you dont like what the OP said doesnt mean he has to go play another game because you say so.
LFS used to be a lot more friendly and Mature than it is now. The longer some people play LFS the more Elitest they are getting just like yourself who dont give beginers a chance to learn online. There is an offline mode but that is boring and you or anybody else have no right to hunt beginners offline because they are getting in your way. Just remember you were a beginner in LFS at one time to so get over yourself and let the beginners have fun online also. Instead of bashing the beginners help them by showing them how to drive properly.
Just because you have higher stats gives you no right to tell the OP that he cant post on here. That would be like me telling you to crawl back under the rock you came from until you grow up and stop being so rude and elitest.

[QUOTE=Inouva;1436864]No, was a bit hars, that why i repost my statment in this page, I`be read wy i wrote and yes, was inmature of my part and childish, I`m Sorry

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1436561#post1436561

I love when the forum (Some users not the whole forum) turns against me for my opinion, when the majority of then do the same in other "more pathetic" situations.

I`m very clumsy to express my "Opinion" in this language (English), is dificult some times
Maybe the "Users" that allways argue with me, or make fun of me, should try to express your opinion in my language and try to be "Smart" in words, so i can answer in a better way and show how realy i`m-

That most for dadge.[/QUOTE]

You deserve any bashing you get. Using an excuse that you are so rude because your native language isnt english is no excuse. You should think before you type.

[QUOTE=dadge;1436918]sorry but i've read your first post in this thread over again, to maybe see if it could have gotten lost in translation. and nope, it was 100% an elitist attitude with quite imiture insults. even with "limited" english, you seem to have gotten your point across quite fine. sorry, but you can't play the "sorry, me bad english" card here.
the problem you have is that you don't like the taste of humble pie. try it, rethink your first post and i bet you'd make more sense than most users in this forum. the reason you might feel like i make fun of you is quite simple, i hate elitist attitudes. yes there's no problem when there's a bit of harmless smack talk floating about. but your comments to new users just stinks.
to tell someone they cannot talk until they have similar stats to you, come on. and then to play the non-english card.......you need to buck up and move on i think.
you've got me on your ignore list so you probs can't see this post. ah well, ignorance is bliss i guess.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you fully.
Quote from menantoll :The way I read rockclan's post was that he was agreeing with you and adding his part to it.

Indeed
Quote from dadge :sorry but i've read your first post in this thread over again, to maybe see if it could have gotten lost in translation. and nope, it was 100% an elitist attitude with quite imiture insults. even with "limited" english, you seem to have gotten your point across quite fine. sorry, but you can't play the "sorry, me bad english" card here.
the problem you have is that you don't like the taste of humble pie. try it, rethink your first post and i bet you'd make more sense than most users in this forum. the reason you might feel like i make fun of you is quite simple, i hate elitist attitudes. yes there's no problem when there's a bit of harmless smack talk floating about. but your comments to new users just stinks.
to tell someone they cannot talk until they have similar stats to you, come on. and then to play the non-english card.......you need to buck up and move on i think.
you've got me on your ignore list so you probs can't see this post. ah well, ignorance is bliss i guess.

Vos te la das muy de "Inteligente" en un idioma que manejas mejor que yo, Venite para este lado , haber que tan bueno sos con palabras, Bah, si es que tenes las bolas para discutir con migo en castellano.

Y con respecto a lo del idioma, Te mandaste cualquier fruta, Porque a pesar de que no manejo el ingles como vos, Deje en claro que lo que dije fue inmaduro y infantil de mi parte, pero vos seguís echando leña al fuego, demostrando en este caso LO poco inteligente que sos. vos sos el clásico "Primero mato después pregunto"

Y no, no te voy a bloquear porque no me canso de leerte y sigo viendo como te la das súper egomaniaco en el foro, sos tristísimo , la verdad te compadezco,

Yo estaré mal en muchas cosas, pero trato de corregirme, vos fallas en eso y atacas a cualquiera en el foro por pelotudeses

Y si, puedo usar la tarjeca "No se ingles" , porque no es lo mismo , Un encaje de negro que te la encaje un negro"

My two cents

P.D; Mientras mas grandes seas, Mas fuerte sera tu caida.
eso es lo que ella dijo.
pensé que usted me puso en la lista del bloque .
The truth about LFS is that the community have some seriuous problems. People getting way out of line about small unimportant stuff.

Also, a friendly tip to you Inouva
- Please stop taking comments posted in your direction so hard. Either just ignore them or reply to them in a normal matter, instead of going all out rage war and stuff.
Quote from dadge :eso es lo que ella dijo.
pensé que usted me puso en la lista del bloque .

do you need to use google translation or babel fish to make a phrase?,
What you typed or "Tryed" to type ,dont have any sense.

Did you see what is the diference to try to understand and Express your thoughts in a foreign language...

Well, something similar happens to me, but you seens dont care that still you keep attacking me in any th that i post or try to make a point, like the pm chains you send me , when you proof more that 1 time that you are too egocentrical.

I dont want argue with you, cuz i know i gona lose, YES i say lose, in front of a egomaniac.

Y por si no te quedo claro, te lo tradusco al castellano, a ver si por lo menos aprendes hacer frases coherentes.

@tve, i say sorry and was childish action from my part, but some users still enjoy atacking me when i`be already say sorry.

And tbo, think whatever you want about my gender, you can suck my ***** ( I left the **** to your imagination)
Quote from Inouva :do you need to use google translation or babel fish to make a phrase?,
What you typed or "Tryed" to type ,dont have any sense.

Did you see what is the diference to try to understand and Express your thoughts in a foreign language...

Well, something similar happens to me, but you seens dont care that still you keep attacking me in any th that i post or try to make a point, like the pm chains you send me , when you proof more that 1 time that you are too egocentrical.

I dont want argue with you, cuz i know i gona lose, YES i say lose, in front of a egomaniac.

Y por si no te quedo claro, te lo tradusco al castellano, a ver si por lo menos aprendes hacer frases coherentes.

@tve, i say sorry and was childish action from my part, but some users still enjoy atacking me when i`be already say sorry.

And tbo, think whatever you want about my gender, you can suck my ***** ( I left the **** to your imagination)

What the hell I ever do to you?
This thread is closed

The Truth about LFS S2 ?
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG