The online racing simulator
problem with encoding...
code example:

private void OnPlayerJoin(InSim insim, IS_NPL NPL)
{
Msg(NPL.PName + " test");
Msg(NPL.PName + " русский текст");
Msg(NPL.PName + " ^Cрусский текст"); // must be good
Msg(NPL.PName + " ^9русский текст");
Msg(NPL.PName + " ^9^Cрусский текст"); // must be good too
}
private void Msg(string Message) { insim.Send(new IS_MTC { UCID = 255, Msg = Message }); }

I have to get "%nickname% русский текст", but...
Attached images
LFS 2015-09-20 12-17-51-72.png
LFS 2015-09-20 12-19-32-29.png
LFS 2015-09-20 12-21-02-84.png
Could you explain what the problem is? I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at in those screenshots.
In 1 screen all ok, i get "Lexanom русский текст" when I type "^C".
But if japan/korean/chinease text before my "русский текст", I can not get the "русский текст" in any way.
And 3, if my nickname contains ^, insim.NET turns it to mush.
Cyrillic - one byte encoding.
Japanese, Chinese, Korean - two byte.
Perhaps this is the problem? It seems encoding is not reset by default after the nickname
Someone tried to make a drag system for 0.6j in BL1? : s
Quote from Lexanom :In 1 screen all ok, i get "Lexanom русский текст" when I type "^C".
But if japan/korean/chinease text before my "русский текст", I can not get the "русский текст" in any way.
And 3, if my nickname contains ^, insim.NET turns it to mush.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

You shouldn't need to add ^C yourself, InSim.NET should insert those automatically. Does the text appear correctly if you leave out the ^C?
a sample cruise insim?
Quote from Popughini :
Could you please send it to me? : s

Sure .. Send me a Private Message and i will send you Big grin
-
(ab12) DELETED by ab12
Hey, I have a little confusion.. so if i want insim to send am message to one person(i mean UniqueID like LFS_External) what i need to do ?
Quote from ab12 :Hey, I have a little confusion.. so if i want insim to send am message to one person(i mean UniqueID like LFS_External) what i need to do ?

private void MessageToUCID(byte UniqueID, string Text)
{
insim.Send(new IS_MTC { UCID = UniqueID, Msg = Text});
}

Thank you Smile
Quote from Lexanom :
private void MessageToUCID(byte UniqueID, string Text)
{
insim.Send(new IS_MTC { UCID = UniqueID, Msg = Text});
}

And if i want to use that but with username or player name ? Big grin
Assming you keep a list of connections and/or players: Do a simple search in the connections list. You query the list with the given username (I wouldn't use playername), and get a result with the UCID which you use for the function you already have.
Someone has created a system for the Dcon you can play music or radio for server users?
Hey if i want to create an windows form using InSim.NET how i can see all messages ?
With console is easy because is Console.WriteLine(mso.Msg); but i can't do it with textboxes :|
Quote from Popughini :Someone has created a system for the Dcon you can play music or radio for server users?

That's not possible.
Someone think some system like the drag system z28? with reaction time and arrival time for 0.6J?
I'm looking for a way to prevent certain users from sending messages (IS_MSO UserType.MSO_USER), but haven't been able to find anything to make that happen.

I'm going to assume that it's not possible (yet), but if someone could post a solution or example, that would be of tremendous help.
if (MSO.Type == UserType.MSO_USER)
{
Msg(MSO.UCID, "sending messages denied");
insim.Send("/kick " + uname);
}

3+ kick = ban

.NET - InSim.NET - InSim library
(758 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG