#27 - STF
A - Do you like FIAT as a brand? 4

B - Do you think FIAT is a brand mainly for young people? 2

C - Do you think FIAT is well considered out of Italy? 4

D - Do you think FIAT cars are cheaper than the average? 3

E - Do you think FIAT cars are sporty? 2

F - Do you think FIAT cars are reliable? 3

G - Do you think FIAT is growing and becoming a better brand every day? 2

H - Do you think FIAT is the most famous Italian car manufacturer? (talking about standard cars, forget Ferrari and Lamborghini) 3

I - Are FIAT commercials and publicity good? 5

J - Would you buy a FIAT? 1
A - Do you like FIAT as a brand? 2

B - Do you think FIAT is a brand mainly for young people? 2 (Only 500s are)

C - Do you think FIAT is well considered out of Italy? 1

D - Do you think FIAT cars are cheaper than the average? 2 (If I want a cheaper, roomier, more equipped 500, I'll buy a new Ka, which is basically the same car)

E - Do you think FIAT cars are sporty? 1 (Only Abarths are)

F - Do you think FIAT cars are reliable? 2

G - Do you think FIAT is growing and becoming a better brand every day? 4

H - Do you think FIAT is the most famous Italian car manufacturer? (talking about standard cars, forget Ferrari and Lamborghini) 5, but that's hardly an achievement, being the others brands Alfa and Lancia...

I - Are FIAT commercials and publicity good? 5 (The best there are here in Italy, actually)

J - Would you buy a FIAT? 1 (Only an old Panda to have a little car that's cheap to buy/run and that you can park everywhere without panicking if you bump somewhere)

Just that you know, I think that FIAT doesn't stand for "Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino", but for "Fermati Idiota Abbiamo Tamponato" (= Stop Idiot We Ran Into Someone).
Quote from jibber :PS: All the people who don't think fiat makes some sporty cars, have you ever driven one? They are not sports cars for sure, but they are great fun to drive and quite "sporty" IMO.

same with the reliability... theyre quite bulletproof from what i can tell
granted my experience is purely anecdotal evidence but still
Quote from Shotglass :same with the reliability... theyre quite bulletproof from what i can tell
granted my experience is purely anecdotal evidence but still

i thought they were exactly the opposite - as with all italian cars
Quote from oli17 :i thought they were exactly the opposite - as with all italian cars

and how many italian cars have you actually owned or at least driven for long enough to know anything about their reliability?
I own a 2005 Fiat Stilo 1.9JTD so i guess i gotta do this

A - Do you like FIAT as a brand? 3

B - Do you think FIAT is a brand mainly for young people? 3

C - Do you think FIAT is well considered out of Italy? 3

D - Do you think FIAT cars are cheaper than the average? 4

G - Do you think FIAT is growing and becoming a better brand every day? 4

H - Do you think FIAT is the most famous Italian car manufacturer? (talking about standard cars, forget Ferrari and Lamborghini) 5

I - Are FIAT commercials and publicity good? 3

J - Would you buy a FIAT? 2 (I actuallly needed a car as fast as possible when i bought mine. It was good value and a decent looking car, but I probably wont buy another Fiat in the future)
A - Do you like FIAT as a brand? 2

B - Do you think FIAT is a brand mainly for young people? 2

C - Do you think FIAT is well considered out of Italy? 1

D - Do you think FIAT cars are cheaper than the average? 3

G - Do you think FIAT is growing and becoming a better brand every day? 1

H - Do you think FIAT is the most famous Italian car manufacturer? (talking about standard cars, forget Ferrari and Lamborghini) 5

I - Are FIAT commercials and publicity good? no idea, cant recall of any Fiat commercial

J - Would you buy a FIAT? 2
A - Do you like FIAT as a brand? 4

B - Do you think FIAT is a brand mainly for young people? 4 (Yes, and you can see it from the big amount of Pandas, mk2 Puntos and other small cars being driven by youngsters. It's been like this since the late 60's, when small cars were making many young couples' memories).

C - Do you think FIAT is well considered out of Italy? 3 (FIAT has been quite innovative recently, but its image still doesn't appeal as much as the other top European carmakers do...well, that's what I see at Portugal, a country where the French cars are dominating our automotive market).

D - Do you think FIAT cars are cheaper than the average? 4 (they're quite affordable if compared with Renault, Nissan, Peugeot and they easily manage not to look like cheap rubbish asian cars in all categories such as safety, comfort, beauty, etc.)

E - Do you think FIAT cars are sporty? 4 (Most of FIAT's current model range has a sort of young, peppy and rugged design like most of today's sports cars. The obvious exceptions are the commercial cars, the MPV's and the now-ageing Panda)

F - Do you think FIAT cars are reliable? 2 (Italian cars don't excel at reliability, and FIAT isn't an exception)

G - Do you think FIAT is growing and becoming a better brand every day? 3 (They still kept their sales high, their "youth" only seems to produce results in Italy, but only as a replacement for the still slowly disappearing 20-year-old Pandas and 15-year-old Puntos, so not much really)

H - Do you think FIAT is the most famous Italian car manufacturer? (talking about standard cars, forget Ferrari and Lamborghini) 5 (It's the most popular one hands down. They've been eating Lancias and Alfas since the 80's)

I - Are FIAT commercials and publicity good? 2 (This is their achilles' tendon and that's in my opinion the biggest reason why they don't sell as much as their main competition (The French trio and Nissan), their advertising is a bit rubbish and also rare to see; I've seen it mostly on dealers rather than TV or Auto magazines)

J - Would you buy a FIAT? 1 (I'd like to drive a FIAT, but I wouldn't like to own one...they might be good cars to drive but the other big problem besides their (steadily improving) reliability is their depreciation rate)
Thanks guys
If you want to add some comments like Senninha25 and some others have done, feel free to do it, I might add some of them to the results and discuss them with the teacher

What do you think about FIAT?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG