The online racing simulator
Triple Monitor + Drifting
(12 posts, started )
just a presentation of my triple screen setup
i didn't drift as i should be...i was trying to be a little bit more faster... for a friend who hates drifting...to match fast driving and drifting together :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YC2-uq6JEM
So now for thouse who says hood view is wrong should say this is wrong.
Nice setup
i have exact same monitor as you except wall mounted and only 1 lol nice setup
Nice setup you got there.
thanx guyuz...how to doy have this monitor wall mounted?i'd like to see iT! because there isn't any screw-holes behind the monitor for wall mounting :S
Quote from bladegt :thanx guyuz...how to doy have this monitor wall mounted?i'd like to see iT! because there isn't any screw-holes behind the monitor for wall mounting :S

I guess you must buy ehm "wallholder" ;p
Quote from maxiim :I guess you must buy ehm "wallholder" ;p

the only base that my monitor has is this black circle as you see in the video.... behind the monitor there isn't any socket for wall-mounting:S
i purchased a rack thing, the thing is the base comes of but the stem doesnt so it looks wierd
could you send me a photo of this?
shure maybe after i get out of school, btw it only is 1 screen but it is possible to mount all 3 if u got 2 swivel mounts and 1 stationary.
this is my monitor's backside ...there isn't any hole to connect a swivel or any type of base on it :S

if you still have instructions (or download them) you can look in there i cant see my back side realy

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG